Would he have made it?

Would the trailer have missed the car?

He probably should have waited to find out :wink:

facebook.com/hoa.trang.1865 … 8163149515

Why on earth would you put yourself in a dangerous situation for a piece of metal.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Jesus wept that bloke shouldn’t be allowed out on his own, he seemed to be trying to divert the trailer with his arm.

I think the trailer would have hit the car but better the car than the person.

Can’t get it to play .

I think he realised it was going to be close, so moved to keep a closer eye on the anticipated contact - totally underestimating just how far (and how quickly) the rear of the trailer would swing out. Unless I’m mistaken, the car window ends up broken and the door dented. I don’t think his presence between the vehicles made any difference to that outcome.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

robroy:
Can’t get it to play .

+1

stu675:

robroy:
Can’t get it to play .

+1

Tried again…this is what I get. :neutral_face:

It looks like the owner pulled it as i am now seeing this massage -

This content isn’t available right now
When this happens, it’s usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it’s been deleted.

Put me out of my misery :laughing: …what was it all about?

Artic turning left at fuel station guy filling car on his right sees the trailer getting close to his car so goes round car to make sure trailer doesn’t hit it but for some reason steps into the gap and as the trailer swings it pins him against the car and lifts him off the floor luckily it’s the very end of the trailer so he is only pinned for a second and was not killed but it could so easily have ended badly.

Bin Man:
Artic turning left at fuel station guy filling car on his right sees the trailer getting close to his car so goes round car to make sure trailer doesn’t hit it but for some reason steps into the gap and as the trailer swings it pins him against the car and lifts him off the floor luckily it’s the very end of the trailer so he is only pinned for a second and was not killed but it could so easily have ended badly.

Ah right,.a complete brainless f/whit lives to tell the tale…got it. :smiley:

robroy:

Bin Man:

Ah right,.a complete brainless f/whit lives to tell the tale…got it. :smiley:

Dear Robroy, considering who told the tail, maybe you should read what you have written & apolagise you very naughty boy :smiley:

Bin Man:

Mind you, he didn’t look particularly healthy for his experience, I was guessing he had some cracked ribs at the very least judging by the way he was holding himself afterwards.

I’m reminded of an old news story where a Mini-Metro was stolen by some scummy junkies, the female car owner went a bit James Bond and jumped onto the bonnet, holding on to the wipers. The junkies didn’t stop, even when she fell off and died. They went to jail, but she lost her life over a piece of junk.

Mind you, he didn’t look particularly healthy for his experience, I was guessing he had some cracked ribs at the very least judging by the way he was holding himself afterwards.

I agree he was definitely more than winded.

Still on Kent hauliers and drivers don’t know how to put a link from Facebook on.

fingermissing:
Still on Kent hauliers and drivers don’t know how to put a link from Facebook on.

WTF…

That’s gotta hurt, it pushed the bloody car a long as well :open_mouth:

Doors pushed in and side windows broken too, AFAICT.

I can’t watch. Don’t do social media.