Bloody Hell....How did he Manage That?

This popped up on twitter

One of the comments says it was quite a while ago but i’ve not seen it before

But anyway how the hell did they manage that■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

TNCSI please…

Im sure i have seen it before, and it was to do with a company from scotland which has recently closed. A lot of people also said they were a very ■■■■ outfit.

Dozy’s…

First attempt at blindsiding it in wasn’t a success.

Aye, it was a few years ago now, was a Duncan Adams motor on the A90 north of Aberdeen. Driver was walking wounded, nobody else injured which was a miracle considering the pics. Seen a few of their motors on their sides in my time. One on the A7 south of Gorebridge and another at Maxim Park Euro central. Company went out the game a few months ago.

That’s one hell of an insurance claim! Can imagine the phone call now,

“Sir/madam, how did you damage the front wall of your house?”

“Well, an upside down lorry landed on it”.

Seems to have been 2013 but not too much detail as to how it managed that. Something about hitting a barrier and bouncing onto house.

Fire engine is so shocked its turned white!

pressreader.com/uk/the-hera … 3065657218

(Would have linked to original, but original Herald web site is trying to install viruses).

I remember that , know the owner of the bungalow too.
Coming from the Fraserburgh direction there is a nasty bend in the road that comes up quick to the unwary and the bungalow is just past the apex, even in a car taking it too fast and you can run out,the laws of physics does the rest as quite a few can testify.
Too ages for the house to be repaired, new bigger barrier and speed limit soon appeared.

Good job that pickup was parked there or he might have caused some real damage :smiley:

Done execptionally well to get the container doors as close to the door as possible. No barrow needed to unload just open doors and let the load fall into address. Hats off to him. Not many boys go that extra mile nowadays. Most would moan about having to use a pallet truck kerbside drop.

trevHCS:
Fire engine is so shocked its turned white!

PMSL [emoji38]