Home Delivery - oops!

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-h … s-25413893

Nobody injured surprisingly. Bet they wished they’d chosen ‘Collect at store’ now :laughing:

Looks like 1 of the trucks they use to deliver to the couriers

They have some used for other purposes also.

“Leave it in the Garage Mate” !

The parcel ! NOT THE LORRY !!!

Makes me laugh when you read the text of the article." Damage to the lorry and the building"
No ■■■■ Sherlock!

So come on then anybody want to have a stab at how fast he was going when the building jumped out in front of him. I say 20 mph.

It was appalling parking, but quite good driving to get on the inside of that red barrier the way he has.

Livery on the side it says-

Hermes
Makes Delivery Easy.

Should be-
Hermes
Makes Demolition Easy. Lol !

tachograph:
It was appalling parking, but quite good driving to get on the inside of that red barrier the way he has.

:laughing::lol::lol:

Obviously an agency driver.

Contraflow:

Probably ex - Stobart. And Polish.

Probably.

Hermes messenger of the gods,
in da hoose.

bazstan009:

tachograph:

:laughing::lol::lol:

Def agency. (some of the agency lads I was sent were a breed all of their own) :unamused:

Hermes. King of the handbrake deliveries

Taking doorstep delivery too far!

martinviking:
“Leave it in the Garage Mate” !

The parcel ! NOT THE LORRY !!!

LOL LOL LOL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bald bloke:
So come on then anybody want to have a stab at how fast he was going when the building jumped out in front of him. I say 20 mph.

Too fast if at that speed he has done it. Why are you so protective towards those who are driving like they shouldn’t ? Don’t you love your life ?
I wouldn’t like to be killed on the road by someone irresponsible who can not adjust speed and driving style to the road conditions or limits. Even if I know that I will die tomorrow I would like not to die today…

Rhythm Thief:

Contraflow:

Boring. And racist.

MisterStrood:

Rhythm Thief:

Contraflow:

Boring. And racist.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.