Worst Day To Be At Work

Personally I had a fantastic day :wink:. The only downside was Radio 2 wittering on about this is supposadly the worst day to be at work in the year :unamused:. Not for me it’s not, it’s my birthday and been one of the best (typical :unamused:). I had a Tesco Abingdon, another drop 10 mins away for Abingdon and a collect for coventry from Chris Hysters in Wittering near Oxford. Could have been worse. Turned arond right quick at them all (only went out with 6 palletts) and the one I though was handball had a forklift. I did 'phone radio2 about 08-00 (durin Wogan) to tell 'em to stop winging about it :grimacing:. Anyway, I’m enjoying a glass of wine as I’m on a day off tomorrow - intentional for a change :wink: (hic). How’s your worst day been?

It was for me.

My cambelt broke on my car and as bent four of me valves.

:frowning:

Mark

Well it must be all the best people birthday today becasue its mine too…The big 30 for me. :open_mouth:

And i started my new job so today aint that bad at all. :smiley:

Cheers.

Liberace:
Personally I had a fantastic day :wink:. The only downside was Radio 2 wittering on about this is supposadly the worst day to be at work in the year :unamused:. Not for me it’s not, it’s my birthday and been one of the best (typical :unamused:).

Happy Birthday Liberace! Still got 7 minutes of it left :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing:

not now he hasn’t

Happy birthday Lib and Bones. :laughing:
I had a [zb] run down from Carlisle but Hey ho! not a bad day after that. :sunglasses:

Got back to the base, allocated a bay, could not get on it coz some idiot left a 7.5t dinky toy in the way, took me 15 minutes to get rid of it, backs on then dipstick FLT says “Took you too long, you’ll have to move off” Loads more expletives as well, but we will gloss over that. In a temper I leave, empty upto customer, and then gets a puncture and lost 1hr 30 waiting for it to be fixed.
Oh the joys !