Worst day at work

So here I am in my 50s, I must have had bad days over the past 35 years but today was not pleasant. Doing agency at the moment, a firm I’ve been placed most frequently since October, RoRo work, I just did not get on with the vehicle today, shorter wheel base, different transmission and different type of sheet, it was horrible!!! Constantly missing gears and fishing for something, anything! Dropping the bins was a nightmare, all the other vehicles I’ve driven for them have usually been a 15-20 min turn around, the last today took nearly an hour and I had to give up trying to put it where it was supposed to go, just couldn’t get it on the deck. If I’d had this vehicle on my first day I wouldn’t have done a second.

Lost confidence very early on in the vehicle and it just got worse as the day progressed, maybe my fault, maybe not but I couldn’t get the sheet off to tip the final load, someone else will be doing it tomorrow, or trying to anyway.

Nothing comes to mind as anything close to a worse day, ever!

had plenty myself m8 if your healthy dont let it get to ya good luck on your next run :smiley:

At least it wasn’t today!

Much better today, no panic, no rush, no problems, Friday 13th PAH!