Worksop northbound A1 23/04/04 outcome

Just to let anyone who is interested know that the driver of the wagon that rolled on friday on the 5 lanes end doghnut is fine and was able to leave hospital under his own steam the same day.

it wasn’t you was it nsh

glad to here hes ok though :smiley:

jon

No not me thanks for your concern

It was a fella I was running with this week.

I got a phone call from his wife and was parked in a layby about half an hour away so got there a.s.a.p when I arrived he was still there in the back of the ambulance ( would you believe the crew dropped him when putting him in the back) because they were trying to stabilise him for the journey.

I dropped my trailer in the (ex) marios layby and followed it to bassetlaw a&e very worrying at first but alls well that ends well.

He walked out under his own steam but was overtaken by a pensioner which he got some stick over from me and his father-in-law (also his employer)

Come to think of it once his father-in-law/wife/daughter turned up he got nothing but stick from everybody :laughing:

How did it happen :question: Too fast :question:

I wouldn’t want to prejudge

all I can say is he’s not a pedal to the metal man and that doughnut is a blackspot for roll overs.

the police will give his boss/father-in-law an accident report on their findings in a week or two

nsh, please pass on my best wishes to your friend and his family, and i hope he is back on the road a.s.a.p. :wink:

as some one who uses this rounabout every day its shocking and has been for years.its time someone did something about it.or is it a subtle plot to keep everyone out of worksop.but if youve been there you will know it doesnt need abad rounabout to keep you away.its smack city of the universe.

Theres one a bit further south near Grantham (by the services) which is renowned for rollovers i asked a guy who works the roads there once why they didnt change the camber he replied " its set that way to let the water run off it ".

Make your own judgement on that one.

Yeah, the water AND THE TRUCKS!!

:unamused: