Working tomorrow night wish I wasnt now

Agency called to see what I was available over Xmas, and due to my current circumstances, (See health and family section), as i cant really be tramping till all my test sand results are complete. I am scheduled to work tomorrow starting at midnight Sunday/Monday morning at Fedex. However Ive had such a good time at Xmas and in the past week that I have had off, that I wish I had said no. Ah well the money will come in handy and Im sure it wont be that bad once Im there :frowning:

give em a call and tell em you got the trotts or summat :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He can’t go in with all those health problems. The trotts and the (zb) :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
He can’t go in with all those health problems. The trotts and the (zb) :stuck_out_tongue:

oops, for some reason, it posted the same one twice, so i just edited the second one :blush: :blush: :blush:

You wont be alone Bugcos…im out at 10 pm to do one hit to Exeter then reload Willand for Smithfield Market on Monday night…dont feel like it but will soon get back into the swing of things :cry:

shuttlespanker:

Wheel Nut:

oops, for some reason, it posted the same one twice, so i just edited the second one :blush: :blush: :blush:

I thought the autosensor had caught you :wink:

it did :blush:

thta’s why i only did the second one :laughing:

To hell with this industry for at least a few days!!!

:imp: :imp: :imp:

bugcos:
Agency called to see what I was available over Xmas, and due to my current circumstances, (See health and family section), as i cant really be tramping till all my test sand results are complete. I am scheduled to work tomorrow starting at midnight Sunday/Monday morning at Fedex. However Ive had such a good time at Xmas and in the past week that I have had off, that I wish I had said no. Ah well the money will come in handy and Im sure it wont be that bad once Im there :frowning:

bugcos,
Don’y worry,I’ll cover for you. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Just had a text and its been cancelled :smiley:

maybe the agency read these forums too bugcos, and thought we will give this man a life, make the most of it bud and have a guid new year