work only

Is it right to race trucks or should they be only used for the purpose they were designed for ?

Don’t see any problems in racing trucks myself. After all some operators have been doing with loaded trucks on our roads for years.

Why not, the firms who build and sell these vehicles have and still

are doing research and improveing the standards of the vehicle,s

handling,brake-system,engine-mods,steering. and also some of the

engines are useing different types of fuel. WHAT else can I say about

truck-raceing it is bringing to many people another side to the

world about trucks. Here in europe is the truck-raceing very popular.[/b]

I totally agree with racing trucks

After all, if you want to argue over whose turn it is to be in front, Why not in a 10 ton truck :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

If only it was on telly a bit more. Much more fun than watching everyone following schumy around the tracks.

Only if we can race 'em with trailers attached HeHeHeHeHeHeHe. Allright, I’ll try and set a good eample, but Pppppppppppplllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeeeee let me have a play with a trailer on :grimacing:.

Liberace:
Only if we can race 'em with trailers attached HeHeHeHeHeHeHe. Allright, I’ll try and set a good eample, but Pppppppppppplllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeeeee let me have a play with a trailer on :grimacing:.

Isn’t that what the Coulthard family haulage buisness got into trouble for doing a few years ago ?.
And wasn’t The Oliver family haulage buisness in court last year for a similar thing as well ?.
Seems like racing & trucks, even with trailers on, do go together.

I see no problem with trucks being used for racing, I’m not a fan myself but I don’t see it does any harm.

I am with Coffeeholic on this one as I am not a fan of
truck raceing myself but I don’t have or see any
problems with truck raceing. brit pete made some
good points about the truck manufactures doing
there research as I read Mitsubishi asked there
drivers who are in there team which I think is
called rally art or something like that and got
feedback about what to use on that new evo car.

That would be fun Liberace to see them race with trailers on :smiley: .

if you need any persueding whether trucks should race or not , :open_mouth: GO WATCH A RACE LIVE you will come away a convert screaming from the roofbars about how good a sport it is :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:
[/quote]

It certainly looks like fun i would like to go and see it with my boy.

Any idea how much the tickets are for Brands Hatch?.

Yes you should race trucks and everything else why not?.:slight_smile:

As a rules a weekend ticket for adults is aprox £20. Children under 16 free. However some discounts are available if you are a member of the BTRA and redlines fan club.

Redline Racing:
As a rules a weekend ticket for adults is aprox £20. Children under 16 free. However some discounts are available if you are a member of the BTRA and redlines fan club.

At that price It’s worth the travel. We could travel watch racing & still have change from a day at Snetterton watching BTTC.

Of course we should race them their handling is so different to anything else and skill is something to strive for and to display when it has been achieved, truck racing is the perfect spectical.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: and now with my new job im gonna be racing them :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: lol

mezzzz1211:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: and now with my new job im gonna be racing them :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: lol

Whats your new job mate ■■

gonna drive tippers :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: lol