Question !!!

I have posted this question on the drivers forum instead of the racing forum, in the hope that there will be a better response.

Has anyone ever been to see or heard of banger racing with trucks. Its advertised as truck racing and to my knowledge is based in the South.

If you have any information or contact numbers / names can you forward them to me.

Thanks for your help.

Hi m8,

i have a feeling that Spedeworth or Trackstar did something earlier in the year, but I can’r remember where or when.

Probbaly the best site for news etc is btinternet.com/~rogerv/ Roger that runs it is a fountain of knowledge in the racing scene & might be able to offer some info :wink:

Sorry I can’t help more

These might be able to help
spedeworth.co.uk/raceways/

pam

i did have a quick look thru Spedeworth & Trackstar’s websites, but nothing seemed to pop up (they are usually more interested in promoting forthcoming events !).

Roger’s site is probably one of the best known racing sites & more likely to give an answer than the promoters.

There’s far too many racing sites to post them all (unless redline wants me to :open_mouth: )

Thanks for your help Toytown and Mrs mix.

Found a website with all the info.

People that hate truck racing and think its the wrong image will blow a fuse with this one.

http://www.skegness-stadium.info/

They have done it here in the past.

Click on photos then phots on the 23/7/05.

Have a look at www.incarace.co.uk. Theres a meeting on at cannock next month.But its the weekend you will be at brands hatch.

Its great to watch.And looking at the timetable for the meeting at pembrey,I wont be going.As far as ican see its more car racing than truck racing.Which is bad news for you guys who need to get the spectator numbers up.

Tony b