Worcester City Centre Lorry Park charges going up

worcesternews.co.uk/news/109 … de/?ref=mr

Worcester Lorry Park charges to go up in April, from £5 to £25 :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

jackdaw:
Crackdown on lorries parking near Worcester's riverside | Worcester News

Worcester Lorry Park charges to go up in April, from £5 to £25 :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

More Nimby-ism. :unamused:

Fine, if they construct a purpose built lorry park with decent parking, food and showers nearby…

:laughing: Hahahahahaha. Can’t believe I typed that. We all know how much chance there is of that don’t we■■? :grimacing:

Funny how coaches are only going up to a tenner, even though in the very article they accuse them coffee contributing to the pollution of the area along with using it as a 'turning circle.

Is that because they bring tourists and heaps of cash for the local economy.

The nimbies in the country are really starting to boil my ■■■■ recently!

NewLad:
Funny how coaches are only going up to a tenner, even though in the very article they accuse them coffee contributing to the pollution of the area along with using it as a 'turning circle.

Is that because they bring tourists and heaps of cash for the local economy.

The nimbies in the country are really starting to boil my ■■■■ recently!

Welcome to not so Great Britain lol

I have parked there many times and never paid. Are they going to start sending wardens in to check?

Born Idle:
I have parked there many times and never paid. Are they going to start sending wardens in to check?

Be a good incentive for them. If the price to park has gone up 400% then I bet the fines have as well! :imp:

that Adrian Gregson MP say’s trucks are an eyesore on the riverside. ■■■■ me he’s an eyesore to anyone that looks at him! the scruffy ■■■■■ He would make a good tramp if he tidied himself up a bit :unamused: It show’s how much they know when he say’s trucks pollute the air quality around the area more than a car does. I guess he hasn’t decided to look into those Euro 5 and 6 engines most modern trucks use these days and the little thing called Ad Blue :unamused:

Things will never change for us as long as pricks like that politician in his Ivory tower world of privilege and expenses, not only consider us, but also influence the public into routinely looking upon us as a “problem” to the country, rather than an essential asset.
We should bombard the ■■■■■■■ with e.mails and letters :smiling_imp:

What we need is somebody to represent us to improve public p.r. seeing as it is at an all time low at present.
That is the reason there are no longer many designated truck parks in towns as there was, amongst many other negative issues that we face on a daily basis, ie attitudes from other road users, and general treatment and an air of being looked down BECAUSE you are a driver to name a few.

I have never paid to park there.It is handy little place being close to town for a meal and a pint.
When they increase the charge.REFUSE to pay.
When the fine arrives in the post,return to sender with a letter to say what a con it is.
Do they know that drivers contribute to the local economy.
They are worried nasty lorries reduce their artificially inflated house prices.
Nimbyism at its best.Eyesore my a…
The Mp needs to get a life.Stick him a wagon at 15 hour days.Or chuck him in a shipping container bound for Taiwan.What a stupid vomment.Post up his email address.He will get an eyesore reading all that lot.Ponce.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
that Adrian Gregson MP say’s trucks are an eyesore on the riverside. [zb] me he’s an eyesore to anyone that looks at him! the scruffy [zb]! He would make a good tramp if he tidied himself up a bit :unamused: It show’s how much they know when he say’s trucks pollute the air quality around the area more than a car does. I guess he hasn’t decided to look into those Euro 5 and 6 engines most modern trucks use these days and the little thing called Ad Blue :unamused:

He doesn’t care mate. He just spouts what he thinks the local voters want to hear. Truck drivers staying overnight won’t be voting for him as they are likely from miles away if they’re overnighting there.

Politicians aren’t interested in facts, truckers or anything else that’s not in their own direct interest. They are interested in self promotion, large amounts of cash and power. Facts don’t even start to enter the equation.