Worchester lorry park?

Anyone know how much it costs to park here overnight?

Thanks in advance.

8 legger:
Anyone know how much it costs to park here overnight?

Thanks in advance.

Cost and how many spaces please?

don’t know if this helps

worcestershire.gov.uk/cms/fr … stops.aspx

Denis F:
don’t know if this helps

worcestershire.gov.uk/cms/fr … stops.aspx

Thanks for the link Denis but its for the Town Centre car park that’s used as a truck park overnight that I was asking about under the railway arches.

Thanks again.

I used to park there back in the 70’s. Always a good night out guaranteed if you went to the town centre pubs. The proximity of the hospital was good too as there was always plenty of off duty nurses around willing to offer “extra curricular” activities. The 2 pubs that stick in my mind are the Dolphin & the Horn and Trumpet. In the summer it was great, but I have seen it well flooded on several occasions.

upton on severn is that park still open?

malcolmj:
upton on severn is that park still open?

Yes mate. Stopped there just before Xmas. I think it’s about £8 iirc.

last night i was hoping to stop in worchester lorry park but i was short of time and couldn’t find it, i thought it was near the cricket ground but i guess not. Can anybody tell me

croft road / grandstand road worcester mr B
post code is WR1 3 NZ

here is the link to google maps

under the railway viaduct

hope it helps MR B

cheers farmer luckily i was able to stop at morrisons at malvern where i was tipping this morning.

Haven’t been there for a long time, you used to be able to get away with parking in the one down by the river, close to pubs, chippy’s and things It was a bit iffy, problems with ■■■■■ and the like after cheap diesel, if you said no they just came back and nicked it when you were in bed.

i use thsi all the time when going up or down to wales it gets rather full at night mostly after 9pm the place is full.i have also left the truck truck there with a full load of rebar for a weekend cost me a fiver for parking.was staying in worcester for the weekend with family for the xmas fari they hold every year in the city.was there thsi year the river was high by the lorry park but was not flooded.but it does get flooded when the river gets full after heavy rainful.

Havent stopped there since the late 70s,used to be a pub across rd called the severn view used to do digs.
regards dave.

Lorry park used to be under the railway arches by the river, handy for shops/pubs etc busy on summer nights with disco boats leaving from dock adj park. Always a problem getting off early morning as late comers block entrance, was free for years but like most towns now there is a fee.
Think the council got sick of clearing up after truckers who just leave lots a litter behind em and decided to charge.
The Severn View pub was ok but nobody ever got up to get breakfast till after 0800.

here in worcester again tonight was dozen so trucks already at 6pm.also if r after food and can not be arse to walk anywhere here is a number for the lowesmoor chippy they deliver to u chippy meals kebabs burgers and southern fried chicken.plus drinks aswell.
the number is 01905 619797 or 01905 422366 have told them to come down to put leaflets on the trucks for us guys they have a few times but not that often enough