Parking in worcester ter

hi all just wondering if there was still a lorrrry park in worcester
seem to remember it being next to a viaduct
thanks in advance

Yep it’s still there mate, town centre short walk away for good grub and beer.
Think your supposed to pay but I never have yet. :wink: :blush:

Met a few good lads down there and we all go into town together. Safety in numbers from the man eating women there! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oh its still there many a good night had :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: if yoyu know what i mean, i always seem to over sleep dont know why !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I haven’t parked up down by the river in Worcester since 1979 but before then it was one of my favourite places to park up. There used to be toilets on site for a wash & brush up before going to on of the local cafes for eats and then heading into town for some entertainment! :wink: The Horn & Trumpet was usually the starting point with the Dolphin as the next port of call. There were usually loads of nurses out on the razzle, as the hospital is just up the road from the lorry park. :smiley: :smiley: The only downside was that if you had an early night you used to get boat trips coming back about 11.30 and the people being dropped off to pick up their cars from the park were never very quiet. There again, some of the wagon drivers used to come back to their vehicles and delight in making loads of noise too. :imp:
The last time I saw the park was on the telly last year when all the floods were around and it was under about 6ft of water.

thanks for all the help peeps, as good a place to park as i remember parked up there monday and tuesday might be back on thursday depends what time ive left might go further north.

parked in devizes tonight another good place it seems