WOOHOO Passed class 1 first time!

Was out doing my training last week for my class 1. 5 days training and test today. Passed no probs with 2 minors! Very happy indeed. Done it in a FH12 420 with a 40 ft flat and container. 1 minor for undue hesitation and 1 for exessive steering in my reverse, disapointed about that because my reversing has been bang on all week. never even used a shunt. Never mind, pass is a pass…just going to have a couple of bottles as i think i deserve it…

Well done :smiley:

Well done Tony!

and now the game begins! …as they say!

Alex

WELL DONE

Very good score

CONGRATULATIONS TONY530I
2 minors is a very impressive score indeed :smiley:

well done mate

VERY WELL DONE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: - 2 minors - impressive

sounds like the training company strapped a container onto an existing flatbed - there are a few in gloucester like that.
Where did you take your test :question:

Well done Tony5301 ,now the learning really starts,but you’ll enjoy it.
regards derek

Yes it was a 40ft container on a flat with twistlocks.
Done it with Nithcree Training in Dumfries.

nithcreetraining.co.uk/class.htm

Cannot recommend them highly enough. Absolutely superb.

Well done mate :smiley:

TONY530I:
Was out doing my training last week for my class 1. 5 days training and test today. Passed no probs with 2 minors! Very happy indeed. Done it in a FH12 420 with a 40 ft flat and container. 1 minor for undue hesitation and 1 for exessive steering in my reverse, disapointed about that because my reversing has been bang on all week. never even used a shunt. Never mind, pass is a pass…just going to have a couple of bottles as i think i deserve it…

Tony,

Great drive, well done. The steering fault cannot be for excessive steering on your reverse (is it marked under steering? or under left reverse Control?)

gpc273:

TONY530I:

Tony,

Great drive, well done. The steering fault cannot be for excessive steering on your reverse (is it marked under steering? or under left reverse Control?)

is marked under steering. may not have been on my reverse. just know that it was far from my best!!!pass is a pass and all that!

Well Done on a great drive. :smiley:

NICE ONE :laughing:

:smiley: 2 minors eh thats instructor level very well done :smiley:

Congratulations Tony5301 well done and good luck with your job search.
regards derek

Great result Tony :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: well done

well done mate quality drive :smiley:

well done Tony :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue: