Women drivers!

youtube.com/watch?v=LIslEGylGu0

Around the 30 second mark is the best bit! :laughing:

“just follow the force of gravity”

Hands up who thinks Kenny was only watching this vid to perve over fit women in tight spandex? :laughing: :grimacing:

Rob K:
Hands up who thinks Kenny was only watching this vid to perve over fit women in tight spandex? :laughing: :grimacing:

Fit :open_mouth: :question: .You should go to spec savers. :laughing:

The fit ones don’t ride bikes and have ■■■■ not muscles. :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZop0whQyCo&NR=1

Carryfast:

Rob K:

The fit ones don’t ride bikes and have ■■■■ not muscles. :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZop0whQyCo&NR=1

What is the relevance of the video? “She” looks like a bloke. :open_mouth:

Rob K:

Carryfast:

Rob K:

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

I would’nt try telling her dad and/or her brothers that. :laughing:

But maybe the ones with the muscles have been putting whatever they’re taking in her drinks :open_mouth: :laughing: but she still seems to have everything that she was born with and should have in the right places and it would probably be worth the risk of finding out for sure. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Carryfast:

Rob K:

Carryfast:

Rob K:

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

I would’nt try telling her dad and/or her brothers that. :laughing:

But maybe the ones with the muscles have been putting whatever they’re taking in her drinks :open_mouth: :laughing: but she still seems to have everything that she was born with and should have in the right places and it would probably be worth the risk of finding out for sure. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll stick with the fit bike babes thanks, you can keep your blokes with ■■■■. :open_mouth:

I had the misfortune to be following a nicely tuned set of buttocks recently. The material was stretched so tight I could see what she had for breakfast. Watching this was like seeing a kid chewing a toffee. I had to put up with this for quite a while as I couldn’t get past with the truck. I think she thought I was having a perve but she seemed pleased about it! Not that I was of course. I wouldn’t do that.