For the lady drivers

Sorry for posting this here, but this is too good for bullys bar

ebaumsworld.com/pparkgame.html

Tin hat well on and taxi ordered!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

27 seconds is my best time
the wife had a go and after 3 mins gave up :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:smiley: Hereโ€™s another.
Reverse the Caravan. technetguru.com/host/186/

hey! I like it :slight_smile: 9.03secs and 55.31 score on my first cough go :sunglasses:

I would have let the missus have a try but I only allow her out of the kitchen when I fancy a bit oโ€™ rumpy pumpy :sunglasses: or for a supervised browse on Tesco.com โ€ฆ donโ€™t want her rootinโ€™ in my folders if you know what I mean :wink: :wink:

I was thinking wouldnโ€™t it be great if there was a truck one made too :question:
Would be great for newbies having a bit of pretend practice :question:

One of the first things my instructor told me to do was to (I kid ye not!) nip down to the toyshop and get a toy truck to have a play with.

I got a smarties one :sunglasses:

In fact I got quite carried away, built myself a little road system with the test reversing bay as best I could from cornflake packets and whatnot. It was brillโ€ฆ brrrrrmmmmmmm!!! vroooom!

Only thing I didnโ€™t practice was taking 2 firkin shunts like I did on my test :blush: :blush: :blush:

Anybody ever have a ZX Spectrum way back? :open_mouth:

You can play JUGGERNAUT one of my faves from back then online if you have JAVA installedโ€ฆ Might be a tad hard to get into if yourโ€™e not used to this sort of thing :slight_smile:
(Click where it says 48 next to the coffee cups on the left to play online)

worldofspectrum.org/infoseek.cgi?regexp=^Juggernaut$&pub=^CRL+Group+PLC$

Reviewโ€ฆ
ftp://ftp.worldofspectrum.org/pub/sincl โ€ฆ 900118.jpg
Instructionsโ€ฆ
ftp://ftp.worldofspectrum.org/pub/sincl โ€ฆ ernaut.txt

Tip top! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
This should be on the newbies drivers forum!!

Mind you it will scare away most newbies! maybe even increase the rates for us that were lucky enough to pass the test!!

Great fun! I managed just under 8 seconds on the parallel parking and 22 seconds on the caravan one.

Paul

:smiley: :smiley: Reverse the caravan 7.80 Secs. Was a bit of a fluke. :wink:

:open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue: Come on you lot, have you had a go at these yet โ– โ– 

Saxone, he told me the same thing. Iโ€™ve got an Honda Racing Corporation one :smiley: . Thanks for reminding me about it :smiley: :open_mouth: :sunglasses: .

The car - to be quite honest, I could never double park the โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  anyway :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue: :angry: .

The caravan 19.69 on my first go :laughing: :smiley: :open_mouth: :sunglasses: .

Great games!

After a few attempts :blush: it took me 20 seconds to parallel park, and it took me 42 seconds on my third attempt to get that โ– โ– โ– โ–  caravan parked up. :blush: I blame it on the vehicles being left hand drive, Iโ€™m not used to that. :laughing:

Paul.

These are brillaint what a good way to waste a bit of time :laughing: