Just watched Convoy

for the umpteenth time. In the first few minutes, Melissa ( Ali Mcgraw) is taking pictures has shes driving. Shock horror :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

FFS don’t let Bob Parr watch it then :open_mouth:

my god, dont tell certain hato’s they will have a field day!

I think you’ll find it’s legal in Arizona, at noon on the 7th of June :wink:

it’s perfectly legal as “she hasn’t got any ■■■■■■■ on” :smiley:

got the DVD, and the bit wasnt on there when he shoves his arse through the window, at the guy with the TV camera

bugcos:
got the DVD, and the bit wasnt on there when he shoves his arse through the window, at the guy with the TV camera

Seriously?! They can’t do that!

she has them on he said she hadnt 10 4

“Hey Lyle,you need a meat wagon or something?”

Ken.

In my opinion it’s the best trucking film of all time - it’s certainly what got me interested in trucks anyway.
It’s 30 yars old this year and we’ve got a feature on it in the latest T&D.
We are also trying to find out what the Top 5 trucking films of all time are. Please email me your lists (in the correct order) to will.shiers@rbi.co.uk
I’ve got 10 copies of the Convoy DVD to give away randomly.

Just got myself a black t shirt with "R D Trucking,Alberquerque one the front!!!Its tres cool and was £20 with carriage off tinternet

Big reg fh520:
Just got myself a black t shirt with "R D Trucking,Alberquerque one the front!!!Its tres cool and was £20 with carriage off tinternet

what where i need me one of them :question:

Got t shirt off "lastexittonowhere.co.uk"They got loads of film/tv themed t shirts.Check em out.

Will Shiers:
In my opinion it’s the best trucking film of all time - it’s certainly what got me interested in trucks anyway.
It’s 30 yars old this year and we’ve got a feature on it in the latest T&D.
We are also trying to find out what the Top 5 trucking films of all time are. Please email me your lists (in the correct order) to will.shiers@rbi.co.uk
I’ve got 10 copies of the Convoy DVD to give away randomly.

black dog with patrick swayse and meat loaf good film

hiya,
there was a film many years ago which featured a leyland octopus in the film the motor did a lot of off road work, it was bought from the film company by a firm in accrington and put back to work, can’t remember the name of the company and i did a bit of holiday work for them back in the 60s, can’t remember the name of the film either,senile or what? thanks harry long retired.

hiya,
with reference to the post above the film was called The Long Haul starring Diana Dors and Victor Mature the real star of course being the Leyland Octopus found the info on the net would love to get hold of a copy but it was in the 50s when i was just a lad ah well dream on, thanks harry long retired.

Will Shiers:
In my opinion it’s the best trucking film of all time

no no no, its the best film of all time, full stop!!!

euromat:

Will Shiers:
In my opinion it’s the best trucking film of all time

no no no, its the best film of all time, full stop!!!

nah duel beats it hands down

i think the teletubbys film is the best of all times… but thats my opinion

Surely Spice World deserves a mention :wink: