Will england go through?

well after last night’s very dissapointing result to say the least!! will the becks and co get us through to the next round??

Yes you will get through BUT NO you wont beat Spain. ( hopefully) :slight_smile:.

My guess was England to finish second in the group and get through to the next stage and I think that will be it

I think you will end up with 4 points from the next two matches and whether that is enough to get you through will depend on the others.

We should quite confidently beat the Swiss but its the Croats that may surprise us! It’ll be entertaining whichever way it goes but we will meet the French again,in the final and this time we will be avenged :imp: :wink:

I’ve just noticed that so far,all the replies to this thread are from scotsmen! Doesn’t any other Englishmen have a viewpoint on this subject■■?

if you’s don’t you’s want your ■■■ kicked,but according to all the newspaper reporters and tv pundits yous have already won the compitition.

i just wish that they would stop being so big headed ,this way when they get beat they won’t take it so badly.did you see des lynams face and the rest what a treat it was,1st time i’v seen him lost for words.

just a point on last nights game with sweden, not one of the pundits rated henrick larrson untill he put two goals in.now they turn round and say he is a great british player,funny that i thought he played in the spl for the past 7 years,which is in scotland if i’m not mistaken. and i know whats coming ain’t scotland part of britain.not when it comes to football,especially when the english don’t rate our football,but seem to want to come up here and take the players and managers down south to improve your teams.( how can he be a great british player mr lynam when he was playing for sweden :question: )strange man

what will happen if england do get beat on thursday ( which i don’t think they will ) we have seen trouble flare up all over england after the french game,now trouble has flared over in the algarve,what next :question: sorry folks but these thugs are bringing your country down both at home and abroad,it’s time your goverment hammered these thugs. :exclamation:

kitkat:
if you’s don’t you’s want your ■■■ kicked,but according to all the newspaper reporters and tv pundits yous have already won the compitition.

i just wish that they would stop being so big headed ,this way when they get beat they won’t take it so badly.did you see des lynams face and the rest what a treat it was,1st time i’v seen him lost for words.

just a point on last nights game with sweden, not one of the pundits rated henrick larrson untill he put two goals in.now they turn round and say he is a great british player,funny that i thought he played in the spl for the past 7 years,which is in scotland if i’m not mistaken. and i know whats coming ain’t scotland part of britain.not when it comes to football,especially when the english don’t rate our football,but seem to want to come up here and take the players and managers down south to improve your teams.( how can he be a great british player mr lynam when he was playing for sweden :question: )strange man

Even from a Rangers fan that motion is without a doubt seconded respect to Mr Larrson…

Ca Va?

that’s it i’v had it with these dam english tv commentater’s. whilst watching the russian game tonight,the half wit that was commentating turn round and said this is the stadium where france beat england the other nite,this is where england will beat france in the final in 18 days time.how are you’s going to handle it if yous get beat on thursday then you’s are on the next flight home.now that would be a pity :laughing:

and you’s wonder why nobody likes england supporters or there reporters,because one is causing trouble,the others are talking ■■■■■

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Big chip small shoulder?

Your better off without it mate!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thecritic:
:shock: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Big chip small shoulder?

Your better off without it mate!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i’m nicely balanced tc, i got a chip on both shoulders :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

honestly tc,surely they must be an embarrasment to you’s. :question:

the way they go on,and there’s today some of the hooligans have been sent back and one is going straight to jail don’t pass go and don’t collect 200 quid,a bloody firefighter at that.i hope he gets kicked out of the brigade he’s a disgrace to the firefighters and england along with the rest of them.

i ain’t got no chip on my shoulder tc,if you can’t see that these so called fans are representing england and ain’t doing a good job of it then sorry tc they need sorted big style.i feel sorry for the genuine english football fans that have gone out there and are getting branded with them idiots and that ain’t right,it’s got to stop.

Yes mate they are thugs that should be locked up!

But lets be truthfull They do not represent me or England!
I have never voted them to represent me! and neither has the other 45odd million English people!

I also know when a non-english person gets into bother away from home I don’t tarnish all his nation for his thuggery!

UEFA has said as far as they are concerned what has happend is nothing to do with the football thats happing 300 odd mile away! 32 People today have agreed to come home, some newspapers are stating that all are British but not all are English!!

The English as a race are no better or worse than any others!

TheCritic wrote

It depends were you come from!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

we will go through but and its a big but

he nedds to [zb] off david james and micheal"have we started "owen.darius vassell has frightened the living daylights out of the french and the swiss because he has pace and don’t mind going at folk.

and as i said before emily “olympic diving champion” heskey shouldn’t have been on the plane :imp:

jon

lol @ jonboy well said indeed :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

errrr… nope

V8KARLV8:
TheCritic wrote

Seems Karl thinks the English are better TC… lmao… hahaha
but he’s Irish… so that explains that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

Kate Hasler:

V8KARLV8:
TheCritic wrote

Seems Karl thinks the English are better TC… lmao… hahaha
but he’s Irish… so that explains that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :smiling_imp: