England v Italy tonight

Last game or not ? But if we do beat them how the hell are we going to beat the Germans

Would love to play Germany in the next round but really can’t see England beating Italy, Rooney needs to be on it from the first minute and send Ashley young home, Rooney and Carroll up front.

Anything interesting on telly during the match?

Well don’t know about you lot…

BUT COME ON THE ITALY…!!!

and before you all say at least ENGURLAND at at the finals…i readly accept SCOTLAND ARE ■■■■ POOR… :laughing:

keebs26uk:
Last game or not how the hell are we going to beat the Germans

:laughing: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=qKHc-U2FNHk

keebs26uk:
Last game or not ? But if we do beat them how the hell are we going to beat the Germans

Last season,Roy was our ( Albion ) manager,and he proved to be a sequence buster…we hadn’t beaten Stoke and Liverpool for about 30 years :unamused: …but we put them both to the sword :smiley: :smiley:
In Woy we twust :laughing:

Baggie:

keebs26uk:

Last season,Roy was our ( Albion ) manager,and he proved to be a sequence buster…we hadn’t beaten Stoke and Liverpool for about 30 years :unamused: …but we put them both to the sword :smiley: :smiley:
In Woy we twust :laughing:

I don’t.

Well I watched the penalties and have to admit, it was the best comedy on the BBC in ages :laughing:

I missed it. How did we get on? :wink:

So did the two Ashley`s, 4-2 to Italy.

Is it time to lay shale around all the football pitches and put up some air fencing?

Hey Muckaway , why weren`t you in the England team tonight :question: :question:
Rooney could have done with you as an equally-good partner on the pitch.
After all , your ego is sometimes as big as his . :exclamation:

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

cattle wagon man:
Hey Muckaway , why weren`t you in the England team tonight :question: :question:
Rooney could have done with you as an equally-good partner on the pitch.
After all , your ego is sometimes as big as his . :exclamation:

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

I’ve no interest in “professional” football anymore CWM; I don’t even recognise most of the team nowadays.

Yes we was once again pure ■■■. On the words of Shearer there’s just too many teams alot better then us

Wheel Nut:
Is it time to lay shale around all the football pitches and put up some air fencing?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

From Last Nites Game…