why??

im currently sat at Morrisons in Swindon waiting to tip,if anybody knows it then you will know you park on the back wall until called on to a bay. The waiting area was full so im parked up where they park the empty trailers,i had just pulled up and noticed a chap in a wagon staring at me,waving at me telling me to move,i back up and he starts mouthing off about me pushing in! I explained that im not and am just handing paperwork in,with that he stomps off and gets in front of me,muttering! Get to goods in and he makes sure that everybody knows he is first! Im new to this rdc lark and just wondered is this a normal reaction?? I had no intention of pushing in,just wanted to hand my paperwork in!

Dont take any notice. You will soon learn to not give a stuff about soft in the head drivers :stuck_out_tongue:

Although I dont do much RDC work. I know that it is the RDC who decides who is tipped first not a ■■■■■■■ driver.

If your new found friend creates too much in the booking in office, they will probably teach him a lesson anyway :laughing:

You’ll encounter these all over the shop mate, certainly used too come across more than my fair share on tippers. Several of the places we used to go to had a fairly erratic queueing system, but so long as i knew who i was following i was happy, irrespective of where the drivers ‘behind me’ parked

Just ignore him! as has been said, its not your position in the queue that decides when you tip, its up to the staff in the office.
No point getting worked up about it, just smile and tell him you weren’t pushing in, just parking, if the RDC want him to go first then thats up to them!

Alex

hello mate i have been there its a [zb] as above the office decides who gets tipped ,by the way it wernt a black bloke with a white stralis was it? if it was it was my mate and hes like that cant wait for no one. next time dont worry about it i never i just used to smile at em gets most of the time they dont know wat to do :laughing: :laughing:

Get used to it mate Im in rdcs most days of the week and they decide which order they want to tip in. The way I look at it is I`m hourly paid and its done when its done nothing I say or anyone else will speed it up .

SCANNYFROG:
Get used to it mate Im in rdcs most days of the week and they decide which order they want to tip in. The way I look at it is I`m hourly paid and its done when its done nothing I say or anyone else will speed it up .

From what I have seen the louder you shout the less they take notice and yes some are arrogant ■■■■■ who dare not walk in a pub on their own :stuck_out_tongue:

If this happens again mate…whatever you do…do not ignore him, best thing is to laugh and point at him.

Then when you see him again, tell him he’s funny and laugh again.

the best thing was he got on a bay well before me and then sat in his cab, i got on 30 mins later and then got a green light well before he did, went in, got my paper work and then cleared off!!

SCANNYFROG:

nice sig…had a canute truck make me do a emergancy stop nr hawkinge earlier on a roundabout,prick of a driver just smirked,he was heading onto the new hawkinge bypass after leaving the m/a 20 just after the roundhill tunnel… i was driving my landrover disco…ime lucky to still have it …some pro driver… :imp:

bernie

Koop:
If this happens again mate…whatever you do…do not ignore him, best thing is to laugh and point at him.

Then when you see him again, tell him he’s funny and laugh again.

Best response - blow a kiss and wave . . . usually winds em up
:laughing: