Whose gonna win the premiership?

Hopefully Chelsea, think its defo between Man U and Chelsea, think next weeks clash at Stamford Bridge will decide it to be honest.

Who cares…

:laughing:

Accrington Stanley were looking good when I left blighty :slight_smile:

Rangers…or Celtic,unfortunately :confused:

derby with a late surge :open_mouth: :unamused: :laughing:

jon

Trubrit:

Trubrit, are you one of the Pilgrim Fathers. :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mushroomman:

Trubrit:

Trubrit, are you one of the Pilgrim Fathers. :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Are you saying they are not at the top of the 1st division anymore mushroomman? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kalm2kaos:
Who cares…

Not me!

I’m more interested in my club still being in business to play football next season! :blush: :wink:

i’ll bet anyone a million quid it won’t be bolton :frowning:

tartanraider:
Rangers… :confused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
r u mental

ellies dad:

tartanraider:
Rangers… :confused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
r u mental

Whoosh! :slight_smile:

Are you saying they are not at the top of the 1st division anymore mushroomman? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
[/quote]

I am not sure Trubit as I have not received the latest edition of the Charles Buchan’s Football Monthly. :laughing: :laughing:

kalm2kaos:
Who cares…

well said!

QPR :wink:

kindle530:

kalm2kaos:
Who cares…

well said!