Come On the Boro

Even though TruckNet UK is based on Teesside, we are remaining strictly neutral in tomorrows cup final

YEAH RIGHT!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Good luck to the boys from the Riverside tomorrow :smiley:

McClaren is going to bring home BORO’s first silverware… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sorry Bolton… this years not your year :wink:

it will be a tight game but i think boro will nick it. is he going to play eghiogu(spelling) or derby’s former golden son riggott.

are you going to cardiff or the local boozer?. a few folk up there a dissapointed they couldn’t get tickets according to century three legends.

jon

are you going to cardiff or the local boozer?.

Either at home with a crate of beer …

or at the closest pub to the ground, co-incidently my local :smiley: :smiley:

Not sure of the team sheet… have been busy on the site all morning… but I know that McClaren has NO injury worries

This will be the 1st Boro final I wont be attending :cry:
I am hoping I am a unlucky ■■■■■ and tomorrow we will bring home the clubs 1st major Cup!
Com-on BORO

Were boro were barmy were off our ■■? heads

sorry rikki, this final is going to be the same as your others, you’re going home with nowt, come on big sams superwhite army

CAN someone fill me in here? whats are you on about?.

It seems to be a charbang trip on Sunday. A trip to the Welsh capital to do a bit silverware hunting and maybe the collection of some fine crockery and cutlery. It seems that at least one of the party has managed to avoid any physical harm this week and there is a march past by a military outfit in dress whites.

Or maybe its the Footie. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is that a picture of the famous travelling bridge? I thought it was dismantled by a bunch of Geordies and sold to the Indians (sorry native americans) :smiley:

muckles:
Is that a picture of the famous travelling bridge? I thought it was dismantled by a bunch of Geordies and sold to the Indians (sorry native americans) :smiley:

Yup its called the Transporter
and the Geordies would love to have one! :open_mouth:
besides we build their miserable effort out of Teesside steel :grimacing:

and the Geordies would love to have one!
besides we build their miserable effort out of Teesside steel

You Mean this one :question: :question: :question: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiley:

isn’t that sweet of them to put up a banner for your lot. Nice to see you jolly chaps in the North East sticking together. :laughing:

P.S. Wasn’t the angel of the north built in Teeside?

Thats the one!!!
I put the flag up there personaly when i had to venture up there on Friday!

The week before that I stormed Stirling castle :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

P.S. Wasn’t the angel of the north built in Teeside

In Hartlepool and moved to the Northern waste lands by a Middlesbrough Heavy haulage Firm (Econofreight) and erected by a Crane from Thornaby Teesside (GWS)
I should know… I was on the job for Econofreight (In a very minor role) :sunglasses:

muckles:
P.S. Wasn’t the angel of the north built in Teeside?

As was the Sidney harbour Bridge and most other things made of steel that are still standing!! :open_mouth:

Teesside built the world ! :smiley:
the world let us down! :cry:

We get knocked down … but we get up again! :smiley:

We shall overcome
We shall overcome
We shall overcome one day
Deep in my heart
I do believe
We shall overcome one day
[copyrite) The P.R.T. (Peoples Repubilc of Teesside)

Isn’t it strange how most people can’t spell Teesside :laughing: :laughing:

Jules

Boots O’Lead:

Jules

Good shout!!!

Teesside = the side by the Tees hence Tees-Side
Were nowhere near the river Tee!!!
is they such a river Tee?
I am sure they will be :open_mouth: But its not near the Tees! :open_mouth:

Boots O’Lead:

Jules

:blush:

Don’t worry about it muckles…I used to make the same mistake occaisionally when I lived there :blush: :laughing:

Jules

2-0
So Far :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2-1

:cry: :cry: