football

SUNDERLAND TILL I DIE.
And what a great time it is to be a Sunderland fan.
What with the entertainers at Smog land (M’bro) but the best laugh is the CARtoon army.
Things just can’t get any better. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I laughed so hard the tears ran down my leg.

:open_mouth: im not a football fan
i support ROTHERHAMHAM UNITED
theyve never played a good game of football since i can remember :frowning:
keep goin tho :confused: :open_mouth:

up the MILLERS (come back ronnie all is forgiven) :open_mouth:

mezzzz1211:
:shock: im not a football fan
keep goin tho :confused: :open_mouth:

I didn’t know there were two of us on here!

Look on relegation as a good thing - at least we should get 6 easy points out of the Owls next season
:wink: :wink:

it always cracks me up about football how everyone hates man u. still as i united fan i love to be hated and can quite agree with the old millwall song noone likes us and we don’t care.

well done to norwich for beating us but everton are nothing but a bunch of whingers. gary neville deservedley sent off ( isuppose! ) for hoofing the ball into the crowd then next thing everton fans start banging on how offnded they are and how their poor little babbys were hurt by a flying football and hearing offensive language from neville. what about the abuse all thru the game from the stands?? what about carrol being hit by an object thrown by some ■■■■■■ in the cup game at everton?? personally i enjoy football when its just on the edge of about to explode, thats when its at its best.

with regard to liverpool chelsea. its hilarious how much chelsea alledegly HATE MAN U . as a united fan there is only one team i truly hate and that is liverpool (with honorable mentions to leeds, city, and over recent years the gooners), this goes back to the 80’s when the scousers were winning everything and we had to make do with the fa cup every few years, liverpool singing ‘you’ll never win the title’ at us a anfield in 91was also particularly painful!! when did liverpool last win it now??!!

so come on chelsea in the semi then hopefully milan will do you in the final!!!
have to say as well mourinho is an absolute star did ou hear him on MOTD last night, genius!! like a young fergie!!

Like I said, Love football…HATE, MAN UTD…always have , always will, I still have a “I hate Man Utd” badge from 1978 season, they always gave it the big one when they came down to the Bridge, but always had it away on their toes when we fronted 'em up, I remember a huge mob of Man U that we ran off the platform at Piccadilly Circus, LT had already turned the power off :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: that was one of the best rucks, we ever had in the '78 season.

The Clubs I hate the most in order… Man U, Arsenal, West Ham, Spurs, Leicester City, Leeds Utd and bloody Ipswich Town carrot crunchers!

The only teams I like to see win and do well are Chelsea, Millwall & Watford.

Chelsea first cuz they have always been my main team, then Millwall cuz I’d go to see them occaisonally if Chelsea was off, also I knew some of their main Mob from the times when Chelsea and Millwall mobs would form allegiances, most often against WHU, although it happened against Man U, Spurs and the Gooners as well, ( the best one was West Ham V Millwall, Upton Park 1979! about 200 of our Chelsea mob went to that game and West Ham Old Bill were’nt too happy when they found out Chelsea were in among the Millwall in the South Bank, we were fighting West Ham underneath the Southbank, while another Chelsea Mob , about 300 strong were with Millwall in the Northbank fighting West Ham non-stop ) Aah! they were the days :wink:
I like Watford cus they are really my home team from where I was born, and my Dad and Grandad both supported them
Years ago in the early 1970’s My Nanna was in hospital for a prolonged period, so when the Football season started my Grandad got the Nurse to move my Nanna from one side of the ward to the other, so he could look out of the window during visiting time and watch Watford games for nothing! :wink:

Cliff, do you get games screened in the US?

They’re available, but I don’t get them, as I’m never home either long enough or on the right day to see the games I’m interested in, I did look at the programming of one of the stations, but out of the 4-6 games a month they had scheduled about 3/4 were Man U games! :imp: …I was’nt paying $200 to watch those bunch of ■■■■■■■ everytime I came home :unamused: I am signed up for Chelsea Live commentary on the Web though Chelsea’s website, so I do get to hear the games live, it’s not as good as watching, but it is better than nothing.

hey cliff,
congratulations are in order. champions at last
cant wait for tuesday :wink:

Yeah I hear you Dave! :wink: and thanks for the congrats, it could be a tough game next week, but I think Chelsea will be clued up on this one, I think you’ll see Chelsea play one of their best, we have always been an inconsitent team, we’d play someone like you lot, who were top of the old Div One, while we were struggling in the middle of Div Two, you lot would pull us in an Fa Cup or League Cup round and we’d stuff ya 6-2 or 4-1, than the very next week we’d lose to the likes of Hull City or some other lowly club :unamused:
But with three Trophies within their grasp, Jose & Co will pull it off against Liverpool…sorry mate, but thats just the way it’s gonna be :wink: :laughing:

Never mind, there’s always next season, we might even let you finish 2nd next year, after all, Man Utd’s sun has been setting for sometime now, I don’t rate Arsenal to do as well next year either, and as I’ve always had more of a soft spot for Liverpool than those other Merseyside ■■■■■■■■ I’d like to see Liverpool above those ’ pretenders’ in Blue & White! :imp:
I remember when we invited a large group of Liverpool Hooligans to tag along with us as we travelled up to Everton for a crucial match back in 1977 or 78,.Your game ( at QPR I think ) had been cancelled , so despite your Mobs initial and understandable reluctance to take up our ’ invitation ’ to join us on the scheduled train up to Everton, we finally persuaded most of your mob it was a genuine offer, and made in good faith by the Chelsea Mob, I think Chelsea’s main motivation was just to see the looks on the Everton Mobs faces when we arrived from London, 3,000 Chelsea steaming off the trains and battling our way out of Limestreet Station with our ’ Foreign ’ Volunteers in the shape of 60-70 Liverpool fans ( still wearing their Red & White amongst our hord in Blue & White) The look of shock and total disbelief on the faces of the Everton fans when it became evident to them that the Liverpool fans among us were brought all the way back on our train to fight alongside Chelsea. Everton could’nt believe they were with us as new found mates :open_mouth: ( for a short while at least ), and not as first assumed by Everton, that the Liverpool fans had come to side with fellow scousers against us ’ Cockneys ’ :laughing: What a bloody good laugh we had,that day ( even tho’ we lost 6-0 ) One of the highlights was trying to convince the Liverpool fans at Euston they really were’nt being set up for an ambush further up the track, the look of relief on their faces was a picture, of course the temporary alliance was only for that one day, as we fought with 'em the next time we saw them :laughing:

Cliff Warby:
Jose & Co will pull it off against Liverpool…sorry mate, but thats just the way it’s gonna be :wink: :laughing:

Not this time Cliff, Anfield will be buzzin’ and that will make all the difference :laughing: :wink: oh, and along with this chap
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
One thing Mr Abramovich wont get…hopefully

We’ll see :wink:

Fantastic Gerrard goal today, don’t know if they can beat Chelsea though, even at home. I look forward to watching on Tuesday, I’m not too bothered who wins although I think Chelsea are Englands best chance of Euro glory :slight_smile:

Now, thats a Man that knows his football! :wink:

I never thought I’d see the day that Chelsea have become Englands best chance in Europe, I remember all too well when we were flailing around in the lower regions of the old 2nd Div, hell, there was even a period when we actually thought we were heading for the 3rd Div:shock: Oh! the shame of it :blush:

We’ve done bloody well, the last time we won the championship was in 1955 in our 50th year. :smiley:
Now we have won it again in our 100th year! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
I know all you smartarse’s out there are going to say "yep and it’ll be another 50 years before we win it again "
I 've got news for all of you, Chelsea are back and we’re here to stay! We’re going to be winning all those trophies Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool etc have been winning, and I’ll have you know they only won them because we ’ stood back ’ to give them a headstart , we knew full well all those years ago, we were going to be the greatest team in the world. All you Red & White losers are history, you are all going to eat your words…especially the likes of Manure United :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: and Alex Funguson :smiling_imp:

mezzzz1211:
:shock: im not a football fan
keep goin tho :confused: :open_mouth: and yer frum tarn,shame on yer.

Ahead of tomorrows game:

news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal … 505845.stm

Benitez predicts Liverpool glory

Never has a headline been more true. :smiley: :smiley:

both managers are claiming that each other is under the most pressure.
imho opinion this game will be a belter. i dont think jose, will be sitting in his seat all calm and collected though. benitez wont be sitting either, he never does.
this game will be a fabulous game, it will be fab for english football to.
my eyes will be glued to the screen.
i know who the favourites are, but you can never write off liverpool .we are the underdogs, but what underdogs :wink: the most honoured club in the uk.
history however is a thing of the past,so the say. tonight is just one game.
liverpool need to win,chelsea need a score draw.
i hope it aint a draw though, who ever wins should go through on the back of a great performance and not a draw or penalties.

who will be watching this game :question: , many many millions across the globe
and me included. i have not decided wether to watch indoors go the pub.
living in peterborough we have a mixed bag of supporters from every team, why there are even some posh supporters living here.

predictions. hmmmmmm :wink:
liverpool 3 chelsea 2

the best team on the night will win, thats for sure.
and hopefully its the reds :wink:

and if we dont win. well we can all get ■■■■■■■ up, and carry on smiling

dave said

the best team on the night will win, thats for sure.
and hopefully its the reds :wink:

and if we dont win. well we can all get [zb] up, and carry on smiling

Liverpool won but…

DID THE BALL GO OVER THE LINE■■? :open_mouth:

YES :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: IT DONT MATTER ANYWAY, WE’RE IN THE FINAL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
YOU’LL NEVER WALK ALONE

who cares :laughing:
were in “THE FINAL” :smiley:
if the goal did,nt count then we,d have a penalty and the chelsea goalie would have been off.
chelsea have had the run of luck in our last few meetings but tonight was not there night, plain and simple.
jose said all we did was defend.
but the stats show liverpool had four shots on goal to chelsea,s one. i do admit that we did defend , but we defended well, infact we defended great.
at the end of the day 99.9 % of liverpool fans were not wrong, were we jose… :wink:
sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wink:
never write off the underdogs, we did when we played forest to our cost.