F A Cup Final

Are you a Lion or a red devil? I’m hoping Millwall cross the line at 9-1 :wink:

Millwall, even though they wont. I just hate Man. u. :imp:

Is this worthy of a vote■■?

Millwall. According to the poll at the moment it seems they are wrong when they say everybody hates them. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thecritic:

Is this worthy of a vote■■?

Was it worth posting this? :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there only two choices? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Can we please have an option for Voting… “Dont know, dont Care” please■■?.. :wink:

Is it still held at Wembley ? :unamused:

I did put don’t care as an option don’t know what happened to it :question: The match is at the millenium stadium in Cardiff

Nobody likes us and we don’t care!

tartanraider:
The match is at the millenium stadium in Cardiff

thaty means the M4 will be very busy when BOTH sets of fans leave London to get there :slight_smile:.

Having spent many years of my youth in South London… especailly Deptford, there can be no question about who I will be supporting this after!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :wink: :smiley:

Millwall…lol…cause I hold a 14000 shares :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Bully

Bully:
Millwall…lol…cause I hold a 14000 shares :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Bully

If you bought at the right time… thats about £30’s worth then :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I did look at them looking tp buy a 100 or so when they were 25p a share. but didnt buy … now they are 21 pence a share I am glad I didnt … I couldnt sleep at night wondering about the loss :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

Rikki-UK:

Bully:
Millwall…lol…cause I hold 14000 shares :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Bully

If you bought at the right time… thats about £30’s worth then :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I did look at them looking tp buy a 100 or so when they were 25p a share. but didnt buy … now they are 21 pence a share I am glad I didnt … I couldnt sleep at night wondering about the loss :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

I got mine at 0.5p each BARGIN!!!

Bully

it was a late night for the millwall boys because there team coach was still on the m4 at 21.00 last night.

most of the millwall faithfull was traveling down yesterday just to get a feel for the welsh beer :smiley:

im deffanatly supporting millwall because if they did’nt have there mind on the cup final when they played derby 3 weeks ago derby would be playing in the 2nd division now :open_mouth:

come on dennis wise’s barmy blue army :smiley:

jon

If, and I have a good feeling about this, Millwall do win I wonder what old rubbish Ferguson will come out with as an excuse and will it be better than the wrong colour shirts excuse of a few years ago? :wink: :smiley:

geoff winter in charge :smiling_imp:

i’ll take bets on how many cards he shows in the first 10 mins

jon

Well my good feeling was for nothing. How come the United players didn’t look that happy at the end, the way they were it looked like they had just won a normal league game. Is it a case of they are so used to winning now they don’t care?

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Bully