Who's seen who w / ending 1/11/09

i havent seen anyone this week.

i have seen SWraith on monday morning at his delivery point in Hinckley and i caught a glimpse of Marble on the A14 near Kettering on Thursday afternoon, and i think i saw Carl on the A14 later on on Thursday, also on the A14 (or it could have been Friday morning :blush: )

oh, Dogthehunter has seen me twice on friday morning on the A14 between Ipswich and Felixstowe, but i never saw him :blush: :blush:

that’s about it for this week

I finaly spoted someone :grimacing: Well actualy it was just his lorry :unamused:
littleman’s scania removal lorry in honiton on friday at 7pm. :grimacing: :grimacing: I also think 2 people may have waved to the Actros on wednesday on the A30 and A303. :question:

Ive seen Garnerlives, he even bought me a coffee :grimacing:

DAF95XF:
Ive seen Garnerlives, he even bought me a coffee :grimacing:

I’ve seen DAF95XF and that’s been it not even spoken to Lee G this week :frowning:

garnerlives:
not even spoken to Lee G this week :frowning:

HA!! I have, only because my phone went onto “dial a random number” mode… :blush:

seen carl on the m1 southbound on friday seen mr vain on the m1 tueaday teatime and i think i seen mercactross an the a14

Monday I saw Swraith and Haulier on the docks at southampton (3 t’net motors parked next to each other)

Saw Swraith again on Wed

and that is it

i saw rob on the a14 on thursday afternoon and mr vain .saw hanson on the m1 friday

Is there anyone on here drive a White Mercedes Artic with ‘WALES’ on a No. Plate in the window■■?

if not i aint seen noone :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: again :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

sam

jessicas dad:
i havent seen anyone this week.

I never seem to see anyone!!! And no-one ever seems to see me!!! :blush:

another good week of spotting for me

clarky on the M1 monday morning and then again on the M40 on tuesday dinner time
mr vain one morning on the M6
swraith on the A34 cant remeber what day tho lol

and someone in a turners 6 wheeler fridge gave me a wave yesterday

i think i may of seen bricktrotter, on thursday at about 11am going past revesby on the a155

Saw Clarky on monday afternoon on the A46 between Newark and Bingham

This week i have seen Mr Vain on the M1 on Monday evening and on Thurday (i think) V8actros’s magnum just by toddington with Bricktrotter a few seconds behind him.

Spotted Crispy a few times on the 14 this week…Shuttlespanker im not sure who it is that has the Blue and white IVECO but keep seeing that about…had text from Garnerlives :smiley:

Ive had a bumper week…Goaty having his brekkie near Ross On Wye on Thursday and Bricktrotter approaching the Dartford bridge Friday morning…well it was a bumper week for me as I dont usually see anyone :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Saw Swraith on Monday as he headed south on the M1

V8Actros friday at jct 10 M40 , I’d had a nightmare coming up the A34 and sneaked up the back way to Cherwell and was waiting at the roundabout to get across to the services for a 2nd 45 :frowning:

Hi Semtex, nice to meet u mate even it was only briefly on monday.

seen globby480 on m180 on weds i think and were you flashing in the van on m62 thurs? saw mr vain wed morning on m180 about 6am and thats about it this week i think? :confused: