Who's fault ?

Simple question who’s fault

birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi … 419527.amp

Both muppets both indicating and moving into the same lane at almost the exact same time. Although the truck driver will probably get the most blame as he should be aware of the blind spot issue.

Great reporting as usual, ‘slow lane’, ‘fast lane’, lorry smashing in to car. Car pushed back in to ‘fast lane’. :unamused: Really difficult to see the car if it the lorry is in fact a left ■■■■■■. Car driver not observant enough. Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

simcor:
Both muppets both indicating and moving into the same lane at almost the exact same time. Although the truck driver will probably get the most blame as he should be aware of the blind spot issue.

Bearing in mind the speed and the seeming co operation of the truck behind the truck had a clear gap to move into both when using the mirrors and signalling and had already started to then change lanes all before the car had even started signalling any lane change.IE in the case of the truck mirror clear,signal clear,manoeuvre clear.In the case of the car who knows,followed by signal,manoeuvre,crash all while the truck was already clearly established in making a lane change.100 % car driver’s fault.

While seem to be seeing this type of idiotic lane changing from the right,against traffic already established in changing lanes or merging at an entry slip from the left more and more often and can only conclude either it’s either a deliberate blocking attempt or a crash for cash scam.

Knock for knock I’d say.
Fresnel lens on the window would help the truck.

fingermissing:
Simple question who’s fault

birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi … 419527.amp

Car

Car driver’s fault without question, artic was already indicating and moving across into the gap being given by the artic already in lane 2, car driver decided to beat the artic to the gap, got it wrong!

Vid:
Car driver’s fault without question, artic was already indicating and moving across into the gap being given by the artic already in lane 2, car driver decided to beat the artic to the gap, got it wrong!

This, though I’m sure if I tried hard enough I could find a way to prosecute Jonny Foreigner.

nsmith1180:

Vid:

This, though I’m sure if I tried hard enough I could find a way to prosecute Jonny Foreigner.

A statement which goes to show there is no camaraderie in this industry any more, a driver is a driver regardless of nationality, you are up there with the other screwdrivers in the industry.

Car driver.
Lorry driver has a big blind spot where a car can be lost in but the motorist changing lane means he didnt look properly

weeto:

nsmith1180:

Vid:

A statement which goes to show there is no camaraderie in this industry any more, a driver is a driver regardless of nationality, you are up there with the other screwdrivers in the industry.

I have absolutely no sympathy for Johnny foreigner. They come over here, a large minority running bent, using cut price diesel we can’t charge them for, undercutting national hauliers and leaving their litter everywhere. I am sure there are several quite nice flip flops out there. Though I have yet to actually meet one and have no intention of seeking one out.

That being said, it would appear in this case that he has no fault.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

nsmith1180:

weeto:

nsmith1180:

Vid:

I have absolutely no sympathy for Johnny foreigner. They come over here, a large minority running bent, using cut price diesel we can’t charge them for, undercutting national hauliers and leaving their litter everywhere. I am sure there are several quite nice flip flops out there. Though I have yet to actually meet one and have no intention of seeking one out.

That being said, it would appear in this case that he has no fault.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

And all that affects you how? the UK industry is as bad as any other countries, there are uk drivers running bent, there are uk trucks running on red diesel, there are uk hauliers cutting rates which makes the job unprofitable, UK drivers are to blame for the low pay some UK drivers are on, there are UK drivers making as much or more mess than EE drivers, and all this was going on way before the influx of EE hauliers getting involved with some UK domestic and international work.
We as UK drivers and the UK hauliers are to blame for the state of our industry, no one else.

Car driver at fault. The foreign trucker doesn’t have any chance to see that car coming from that angle whereas the dozy twonk in the car can pretty much see everything except a big ■■■■■■■ truck and promptly drives straight into it.

peterm:
Great reporting as usual, ‘slow lane’, ‘fast lane’, lorry smashing in to car. Car pushed back in to ‘fast lane’. :unamused: Really difficult to see the car if it the lorry is in fact a left ■■■■■■. Car driver not observant enough. Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Agreed well over the top, it hardly went back into lane 3 and it was a pretty low speed impact and then there is this bit,

The dreaded moment every motorist fears caught on camera

Seriously OTT.

I assume it will go for knock for knock as both were moving at the same time, but I doubt the truck driver would have never had the car in his mirrors until it was too late, but the car driver could have seen the trucks indicators quite easily before he began to head into the middle lane.

I also reckon it will go knock for knock, the lorry driver does have an excuse in as much as the lorry was most likely a left ■■■■■■, why the car driver never saw the lorry moving over is anybodies guess :unamused:

tachograph:
I also reckon it will go knock for knock, the lorry driver does have an excuse in as much as the lorry was most likely a left ■■■■■■, why the car driver never saw the lorry moving over is anybodies guess :roll:

Should we try, not looking at anything except the gap they were aiming at? :frowning: