whoops

BBC One - Points West, 19/10/2011 22 mins in

Another screwdriver. :grimacing:

knob of the year prize for that one !! should be stood against a wall and shot for that :laughing:

What a ■■■!!

WTF :open_mouth:
That driver clearly goes around in short sharp jerks :laughing: :laughing:
what a C-ock. :exclamation:

A common sense failure. :arrow_right: :bulb:

Phenomenal

Made from thick planks of wood :laughing:

Phenomenal.JPG

Let me guess, … His sat nav sent him down there

Watch out Andy 1961 is coming down to tell you that news forwarding is pathetic.
Where are you Andy :unamused:

PHENOMENAL :smiley:

We’ve had bigger than that down here driver :laughing: :wink:

Mike Clifford, landlord at the nearby Sun Inn, said: 'Very little happens in Bruton, so this event was the talk of the town and the driver got ripped to pieces by the locals when he came into the pub.
‘When he asked where the toilets were a lot of people started giving him directions and telling him to shout if he got stuck in there.’

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Very funny, he’s been sacked apparently.

Dont know why he would need a sat nav, irn bru have regular runs much like we do. Same customers
, same places , same roads week in week out. Even if i get different run ive probably done it a dozen times which is why when i seen this on the paper i was surprised.

If he has got the sack then fair do’s his judgement is clearly not what it should be. Dont need to bring a sat nav into it here if your eye tells you no then its a no. You can just look at a space or look at a junction and instantly know if you can do it/make it.

Ive heard irn bru although they drive ■■■■ wagons are on really good coin.

If he got it that far couldn’t he reverse it back.

He clearly wasnt going fast enough!
Any experienced driver knows that speed is the key :laughing:

merc0447:
If he has got the sack then fair do’s his judgement is clearly not what it should be.

Don’t we all make mistakes from time to time? Why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? :wink:

Personally, if it was my company, I would sack anyone on the spot for thieving from me, or from a customer, or for pre-meditated malevolent behaviour but not for making an error of judgement unless it happened regularly.