Another one guided into a ditch by his sat nav! ;)

That is three in the last month or so on the same stretch of road near southport. I have to say that getting to where they are sounds like a nitemare to me!

southportforums.com/forums/s … d=50376881

surely theyed know by the width off the road not to go down it? my sat nav tells me to use all sorts off roads i just carry on and ignore her like the missus!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Mr Moss is legend.If it wern’t for his pointing I’d never have seen the problem :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: Seems to be more a failing of the infamous mk1 eyeball rather than the sat-nav :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Nowt wrong with Mr. Moss’s Mk 1 index finger. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now then, one of Pennington’s drivers is on here.

Will the real satnav numpty stand up please? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: Of course it could all be Huge Conspiracy :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

The local wrecker boys must have paid for yet another Yacht dragging out all the numpties that get themselves SO stuck :smiley: :wink:

mine got me right to the correct lane this week , but it said unsuitable for h.g.vs so i parked strolled down lane and had a look , farm i wanted was o.k to get to and get back out so went down.
done it a fair few times lately as deliver to lots of farms , if it doesnt look right walk down and look or carry on until you come to a suitable road.
note , i use maps were given, my own map, sat nav and between them have always got there and back without getting stuck or hitting anything

shade:
Mr Moss is legend.If it wern’t for his pointing I’d never have seen the problem :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Its the wrong caption for the foto. It should be man gets caught taking a dump!!

Driver has to divert from his planned route, and gets stuck.

Of course, if the driver had whipped out his trusty Philips County Map and chosen to go down that road (which was probably the shortest and quickest alternative route if you were in a car), would all the people who are currently blaming the SatNav blame the map instead?

i would look sad,if i were in that Situation

MrFlibble:
Driver has to divert from his planned route, and gets stuck.

Of course, if the driver had whipped out his trusty Philips County Map and chosen to go down that road (which was probably the shortest and quickest alternative route if you were in a car), would all the people who are currently blaming the SatNav blame the map instead?

I wouldn’t blame either form of map. There is only one thing to blame, the steering wheel attendant.

shade:

A fine example of first class pointing in my opinion :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: