Who has a Test this month? December 03

Who has their theory/ hazard perception test, starts training or the final step driving test this month. Its a short month what with the holiday period coming up etc.

If you’ve bitten the bullet and are going for it, let us know when and where. We will, undoubtedly, be offering best wishes and keeping well clear :laughing: .

Best of luck to you.

Hi Simon,I start Wednesday,5 days training,test on Wednesday 17thDec.
Hope Santa turns up early this year.

Good luck with that Jamie,is that cat “C” or C+E?

Thanks Tartanraider,Cat C.

Jamie mate, I wish you all the best luck in the world geeza…

You can do it mate, no worries… :smiley:

Thanks Andy.

all the best jamie :smiley:

where abouts are you taking the test?

jon

Thanks Jon,test is at Culham Test Centre

All the best for your training and test Jamie.

If you get a chance during your training, let us know how it is going. And please don’t keep us on tenterhooks about your test result.

Thanks Simon,I will keep you informed with training and the test result,good or bad,regards Jamie.

Good luck Jamie enjoy yourself, youv’e wanted this long enough so try to keep control of your nerves and talk to us, you’ll be great. :wink: :smiley:

Thanks Ladytrucker,looking foward to it,will keep you posted.

All the best Jamie

Thanks Pecall.

I have got my theory test at 1pm today. I will let you know how I get on when I get back to work.

Jason

Well, its just gone 1pm so Busters will be in that little cublicle now, staring at that computer screen… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Wish you all the best of Luck Busters… :wink: :wink:

Hi All

I passed :laughing: , 31 on Theory and 66 on HP. Will be sorting out my practical sometime in the next week or 2.

The hazzard perception is a bit of a nonsense really. You dont really know if you are doing it right or not. I suppose I must have done something right though!

Anyway, I will keep you all upto date with how I am getting on, and like others before me, when I do start my practical I will do a diary. Reading others who have done this has helped me with my confidence no end.

Congratulations Busters,good luck with the training,regards Jamie.

Great news buster… Well done, and as Jamie said, Good Luck with your training mate…

well done buster just the driving now mate :wink:

good luck jon