Who has a test in February?

Anyone got a test coming up next month?

Vince

Yep, I have my test on the 11th. Start training tomorrow. Its my 2nd bash at it & quite a lot rests on me passing{so no pressure really :unamused: } this time. First time faied on reverseing, got in garage but foot short of yellow box blamed mark on my glasses for that :wink: .
I am doing it this time on the NVQ Level 2 course anybody that as done the course can you give me any hints on the school side of things.
Colin.

Hiya Colin…

Good Luck on the 11th mate… You’ll get it this time.

I failed my first one a few weeks ago :cry: , but I’m still waiting for a retest date.
I also failed on the reversing…I hit the ‘B’ cone in the middle and then backed into the box, but knocked the barrier out of the test center…(well, nearly :wink: … I did hit it hard though…LOL)

Unfortunatly, I didnt do it through NVQ, but there’s bound to be someone here that did. Hope they can ofer you some advice mate…

But I’m sure we will all be thinkin gof you on the 11th… Good luck mate!!

Bad luck about your last test Colin. Its very difficult to judge where the rear of the vehicle is (even after 17 years :unamused: :unamused: :smiley: ) so theres no shame in failing on that.

I haven`t done NVQ but someone will be along soon who has.

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you on wednesday.

Vince

Thanks Vince & Andy M. Yep I’ve knocked a mock barrier out before & Vince in the normal world we know when we have got ourself in position when we hit the loading bay :laughing: