Bendy test:

After the fiasco on Saturday when my test was cancelled,along with my training partners, I now have a test date for tomorrow (Tue) @10:30. I am more nervous about this test than I was on Saturdaynd it does’nt seem like I will get much of a drive beforehand as I have to meet at the test centre @9:30.
I have been playing with a toy artic today to try and get the principals of the reverse. Anyway if any of you see a bendy thing with Eastern LGV plastered all over it tomorrow morning it will be me on test, that is if I can reverse the thing first.
Cheers
Ant

best of luck ant let me know how you get on.
i have got my test wed @ 14.30 and have to be at the test center @ 13.30 so will not get much of a drive first.
give it your best shot and try not to panic two much remember right then a little to the left and slow as you can.

I know its easy to say it but try to relax, all you require to do on the day is give the QTO a safe and good ride onthew day, all the rest is learnt as you progress and remember the training is opened any way , and you will pass so just dream away of the days and years to come with you sitting at the wheel of the lorry that you wish to drive enjoying yourself, all the best for the test and have a nice one,

Good luck Ant. :laughing:

Good Luck Ant and Mike,
If your instructor thinks you’re ready then you’re ready and all you have to do is control your nerves and get on with it.
Don’t let your driving go to pieces if you make one small mistake. :wink:

Sorry, Good luck to you too Mike. :blush: :laughing:

Good luck to both of you :slight_smile:

best of luck the both of you

jon

Good Luck to the both of you. Glad I haven’t got to do it again. :wink:

Good luck both :sunglasses: :wink:

Good luck both of you :wink: :laughing: Please let us know how you did, good or bad.

Best of luck to both of you, take it easy and you should do fine (especially if the examiner can find a nice load of traffic for you to sit in !!)

G