Theory test coming up

hi all. i have finally decided to get of my ■■■ and take the test have been thinking about doing it for the last year or so. Test is on tuesday.

nige

Good Luck :smiley:

Good luck Nige,
I found the theory test fairly easy, however the hazard perception test is a bit trickier than I imagined.

good luck for tuesday Nige :wink:

I got my Theory Test on 21st . I must admit I am not looking forward to the Hazard Perception part.

I guess everybody has different opinions on the Theoretical Test. I personally found it very easy and straight forward. Buy yourself a ‘Hazard perception Test’ CD to get used to it and do a couple of ‘Mock Tests’ here: dsa.gov.uk/Category.asp?cat=305.
Try to do it a number of times and you will find that the actual test is a piece of cake. Also, I found that most of the driving instructors will let you have a copy of the ‘Hazard perception Test’ CD to practice.
Last but not least, getting prepared for the test will make life a lot easier. Good Luck.

I got my hazard perception cdrom off Ebay, it was only about £3 with postage, & then when I passed my test, I sold it on & made a pound! :smiley:

Markymark:
I got my hazard perception cdrom off Ebay, it was only about £3 with postage, & then when I passed my test, I sold it on & made a pound! :smiley:

Your the wrong side of the hill Markymark, you sound like a yorkshireman! :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: