Who goes where w/c Mon 11/09/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

Leeds- Glasgow night trunk A66 etc anyone up that way fancy a brew give me a shout usually stop at Southwaite going up about 1000pm and Coming down about 0300 :sunglasses:

Going to see robbie today.

As for next week ain’t got a clue.

Today - Asda, 10:00 start so better get a wiggle on. :smiley:
Sunday - Weekly rest period.
Monday - Asda
Tuesday - Asda
Wednesday - Asda
Thursday - Asda
Friday - DHL, to Dublin
Saturday - DHL, return from Dublin.

8am monday Tilbury then to Dublin prob load back out of dhl at Swords
sdj

thecoder0:
Leeds- Glasgow night trunk A66 etc anyone up that way fancy a brew give me a shout usually stop at Southwaite going up about 1000pm and Coming down about 0300 :sunglasses:

Are you in TNT colours?

fly back to amsterdam tuesday to load the 4 of our trailers at the RAI.
then bring one of the said trailers back to uk.

Mike-C:

thecoder0:

Are you in TNT colours?

yep sure am :wink:

thecoder0:

Mike-C:

thecoder0:

Are you in TNT colours?

yep sure am :wink:

Do you do that run all week Dave?

monday - wednesday this week Rob…not sure about rest of week …that particular run is going from a new site in the north west…from thursday. :unamused:

thecoder0:
monday - wednesday this week Rob…not sure about rest of week …that particular run is going from a new site in the north west…from thursday. :unamused:

So how does that work then Dave? TNT Leeds + 4.5hrs up A1, A66, M6, M74 takes you to Hamilton MSA if you flog it on the limiter across the 66. You say you go to Glasgow and come back in the shift which will take you over 9hrs driving. You can only do 2x 9hr+ drives in a week so how are you managing to do that 3 times a week? :confused: :confused: :confused:

M-F yet another week at Wilkos 10 am start, so its a nice lay in for me monday

Rob K:

thecoder0:

So how does that work then Dave? TNT Leeds + 4.5hrs up A1, A66, M6, M74 takes you to Hamilton MSA if you flog it on the limiter across the 66. You say you go to Glasgow and come back in the shift which will take you over 9hrs driving. You can only do 2x 9hr+ drives in a week so how are you managing to do that 3 times a week? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Not for much longer is the answer to that one Rob :wink: :wink:

thecoder0:

There’s been a TNT depot in Haydock for quite a while, i have worked out of it a few years ago, are they getting a new one or is that the same one? I’ll keep my eye out for ya!! It takes me 4hrs5mins to get from Preston Brook to Cambuslang Rob.

Mike-C:

thecoder0:

There’s been a TNT depot in Haydock for quite a while, i have worked out of it a few years ago, are they getting a new one or is that the same one? I’ll keep my eye out for ya!! It takes me 4hrs5mins to get from Preston Brook to Cambuslang Rob.

Dunno which Haydock it is Mike …just that the run is going to them…believe it or not I do the run in 4.20 -25 mins and OK I may wonder over the speed limit in the odd spot but I always use my 10 hours on the occasions I am eligible… I have done this run every which way possible and it works out OK if you are careful…that said I am not too unhappy to be looking for a change of run…better get on the blower to the agys again…
Shame really I have found working for TNT at Leeds very good…decent lads and all that…ah well all good things come to an end :wink: :wink:

I’ll sort of be happy for mine to end, it kills me doing it. I went and seen the guy in the white coat for an eye test and it turns out i do need glasses, i was in the butchers! Back ache, eye strain, and an hours kip thats before i get there!!

Mike-C:
I’ll sort of be happy for mine to end, it kills me doing it. I went and seen the guy in the white coat for an eye test and it turns out i do need glasses, i was in the butchers! Back ache, eye strain, and an hours kip thats before i get there!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah know what you mean I went to see the optician bleating about me eyes etc…He says look out the window…into the sky and tell me what you see…

The sun I says…

Well how far do you wanna see…NEXT!!!.

Joking apart I am like an arthritic crab by Saturday Morning :open_mouth:

Sunday start this week,got to tip Wolverhampton,Necastle-under-Lyme and Hull on Monday.
Then it’s anybody’s guess.

Finnished training and picked up my truck Friday. Loading sucrose, Yonkers NY,delivering to Ben and Jerry’s ice cream,St.Albans Vermont.Who knows after that.

No eye deer .
Every night is a wonderful mystery , some not so wonderful .
You walk in , if your lucky you get a choice .
Not lucky and a job must go , the first man that walks in gets it , which can work both ways , could be good , could be horrendous .