Who goes where w/c Mon 04/09/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

Monday/Tuesday - DHL Dublin run.

Wednesday - DHL 11:00 start, probably Corby or Bognor.

Thursday/Friday - DHL Dublin run.

Saturday - Not sure yet but likely to be Asda.

back behind my desk to get ready for the next campaign

Taking a steel building to maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&z=9&ll= … 51196&om=1 , delivering on wednesday,
then I expect it will be loading out of New Brunswick to the States.

Friday: training on a Stralis and a Merc Actros.
Sat; Glasgow to Tesco Middlewich, across to Princess soft drinks in Bradford then up to Crlisle for change over.
Sun: Back to Middlewich tip, Bradford reload then Back up to Glasgow

off tomorrow to the Staffordshire moorlands for a week. :sunglasses:
To a little village where mobile phone don’t work and the three pubs within 100 yards of the cottage all have an alcohol surfit that I need to resolve for them :smiley: :smiley:
Have a nice week all

Monday off to inn@state at j29 holmewood 7am start for an old agency, proberbly same tues - fri, start times tbc
time for me to dig out my £38 ice scraper me thinks :unamused:

seems likely my regular agy is playing games, making false promises, and generally giving me the runaround, so Im having some fun playing 3 agencies off against each other, :wink: and Ive got offers of work left,right, & centre. When I tell an agency that I dont want to wait till monday morning for the phone to ring before I have a confirmed booking, and that Im willing to work for one of their rivals, then tell the same to the others, the phones ringing a couple of times an hour with offers of work. :smiley:

im still waiting to hear!

think im flying out of gatwick to drive from prague to moscow :sunglasses:

Earby for 10am, reload as yet unknown…but since my dreaded TM is back from yet another of her hols on Monday, I’ll be back down the bottom of the list, In the section marked “hated drivers” again, therefore said reload is bound to be truly crap. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Run to bath, trailer swap then 3 runs to Newport trailer swap then home :exclamation: :exclamation:

Monday is Labor Day so day off
Tuesday ,Newark Delaware,Orientation for new job
Rest of week, working with trainer out of American Sugar Refiners,Yonkers.

Not much until Wednesday then, Birmingham, Amsterdam, Minneapolis then onto St Cloud. From there to Niagara Falls & beyond. She you in 3 weeks.

All I’m booked for at the moment is a trailer change to wokingham, may be stretched to two :exclamation:

Bit of a lie in on Monday,get in to Magor brewery for about 7ish,collect a loaded trailer for a 1pm delivery at Tradeteam Strood.

Swindon to Roachdale and back Mon-Fri 3 X15 2 X 13 hours :smiley: easy life

Hi all.

Back up to London, on Sunday, 3am start Monday, running air-freight around Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, Birmingham, East Mids and Manchester airports, battling the never ending imposed security measures, making harder to get air-side :smiley:

Regards

John

Back off me jolly hols… :cry:

Local shunt first thing, :smiley:
then off to Machynlleth, tip then empty home. :smiley:
Easy start to the week.

monday
woodstock, high wycombe, earls court.

tuesday
high wycombe,amsterdam

thursday
high wycombe,amsterdam

friday
home.

Monday setting off for Cornwall,prob Senna to start with.

Will have to remember to give the local busses a wide berth :wink: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Learning the “trevithic” (sp) line routes around Camborne mon
Tues to friday on the above routes, whilst looking out for dodgy looking guys in red twingos. :wink: :smiley: