Who does this?

I was on the phone to my Wife this evening, I was running up the road (I had my bluetooth on) and started giving her a bit of a commentary, well I started ■■■■■■ and blinding at the idiots around me really, I will quite often do this when I’m talking and driving, I do it all day long really, but nobody hears that :laughing:

Anyway, one of my mates had asked the missus if I did it while I was talking to her as I did it when I spoke to him, he also drives and does exactly the same as me, although he seems to think he doesn’t :open_mouth: I went through a mental list of all my lorry driving mates and every single one of them will suddenly lurch into profanities while on the phone when someone does something silly in front of them.

So my question is, is it just my mates and me, or does everyone do it :question:

Yep I do that. I think it’s to do with our inability to multitask. I can drive, I can talk and I can drive and talk but add to that thinking about other drivers mistates puts me into mental overload.

i do it as well… the worst i know is alix766 you will on the phone to him and he will suddenly go mad shouting.

Yep i do it, wierd thing is i seem to get more idiots doing stupid things in front of me when im on the phone to the missus, she thinks my job is super dangerous because im always swearing at people when on the phone to her.

The reason I use Trucknet is because I am not allowed out on my own :stuck_out_tongue:

But apparently I even swear in the house when i am on here, the medicine is getting stronger but so is the tourettes

ZBZBZB

No I save my rants as Facebook status’s

Guilty, and so are all of my other lorry driving mates. Also my flatmate who is a mobile generator engineer tends to randomly shout profanities when he is on the phone.

No I save my rants as Facebook status’s

^^^^^^ +1

( Well sometimes , eh Mark :wink: :wink: )

yep i do it and so do all the drivers i speak to throughout the week on the phone. :smiley:

Guilty as charged :smiling_imp: but you have to admit it does make ya feel better :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

i do it and so do most of my mates but the missus has a rite go if i do it on phone to her. :blush:

guilty as charged

I tend to let things slide [not always mind you] as you just look like a nut otherways!

Guilty :laughing: it must be like speaking to someone with split personality disorder :laughing:

Not guilty :sunglasses: Life’s too short to get wound up by little things like that, I know one driver who ‘chased’ a Motorbike rider off the Motorway to some traffic lights on a roundabout, the light where at red and the motorbike had stopped, my mate pulled up behind him and got out to ‘have a word’ about cutting him up, the Motorbike guy looked around, saw my mate and jumped the lights and was gone.
What a waste of time, effort and totally pointless. :unamused:

I was calling myself a few names yesterday, after taking 4 shunts to park in a bay at TATA in Corby. :blush: :angry: :angry: :angry: :cry:

yeah i do too!

Yeah i do it too, my partner just puts phone down till ive finished then asks if ive done shouting my mouth off. Or shell just say im going now & put phone down

yep i do this and wifey keeps saying whats up…i do the same when in the workshop when something dont go right as wifey keeps saying stop swearing…F@~{{:> wife

i know i do it & so does my brother,who drives for wincanton.
it’s quite funny some days when we’re having a chat as we both break out into a load of swearing when some idiot does something in front of us,shouting & balling,then we’re laughing like ■■■■ at each other for what’s just happened :laughing: :laughing:

Shocking all these professional drivers running around all day on the phone :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
You`ll only catch me on the phone for important purposes like seeing if i really can break the 7000 mins per month barrier :laughing: just short again last month only 6897 mins used and not a foul word used in any of them i should think.

Note to self must ■■■■■■ try ■■■■■■ harder this ■■■■■■ month :laughing: