Who do you work for?

It’s been a long time since the last one and there are loads of new faces on here now so let’s have another :laughing: .

I’m currently on for Archbold Logistics out of the Morley yard in Leeds on tramping work and drive an 04-reg DAF CF high top.

Found out last night that ianyng is a subbie for us on Euro work too, out of the same yard so hope to meet up with him soon :slight_smile: .

best connection at the moment. i am looking for a job though

Only if you’re buying the coffees Rob…

ianyng:
Only if you’re buying the coffees Rob…

:open_mouth: With the money you’re on - so I hear - I think you can buy them :exclamation: :laughing:

Seems it’s escaped you anyway, but the tea’s and coffee’s are free in our yard anyway if you know where to look :wink: .

You can [Zb] as well!
Do you know how much money it costs to run trucks nowadays? :open_mouth:

ianyng:
You can [Zb] as well!
Do you know how much money it costs to run trucks nowadays? :open_mouth:

:laughing:

Typical Yorkshire man - won’t put his hand in his pocket!

Mainly working for Bill Banks out of Caistor (Lincs) and Handtrans out of Stallingborough.

I have just started at Rase Distribution at Wickenby Airfield nr Lincoln,
going good so far,so much cleaner than tipper work, no regrets yet!!

i work for minster insulation in a 26t 1998 daf (on agency manpower)

<<<< :wink:

SIBCAS at the moment, running out of Sedgefield.

Give me a flash if you see me or a blast on the horn if I’m taking 40 winks. :wink:

V8KARLV8:

Eid?

Are they an islamic haulier?

I don’t work for anyoneat the moment, but the last decent permanent job I had which I liked, was with PTS Plumbing Trade Supplies.

Phil Hanley at Belle Eau Park

JP friut dartford

Andyroo:

V8KARLV8:

Eid?

REid :wink:

Andyroo:

V8KARLV8:

Eid?

Nah it says reid on it, its just he was going that quick the camera man missed him :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

simon

this is me at the moment for an agency working out of wakefield fri sat and sunday nights. :laughing:

At the moment on agency working for Archbold at Louth, DS Smith(ex Linpac), I’ll maybe see you at Morley RobK.

Shane, was following one of yours this morning.

Tezza, never heard of Bill Banks, I did work for CDL some years back.
Hows Mel these days?