Anyone worked for?

For all North East Truckers. Anyone got any info on Philip Sloan Transport in Haltwhistle Hexham area?
What they’re like to work for, pay, the kit, usual stuff really.
Appreciate any advice :slight_smile:

Irish?

Anyone else got some info on what I’m after please other than a nationality? Cheers

No.

Anyone with something helpful. If you haven’t then don’t say nowt.

Godzilla41:
Anyone with something helpful. If you haven’t then don’t say nowt.

Can’t be doing with people replying if they haven’t got anything useful to post. So far this forum has been very informative but I knew that was going to change at some point. Enough said.

Godzilla41:
Can’t be doing with people replying if they haven’t got anything useful to post. So far this forum has been very informative but I knew that was going to change at some point. Enough said.

I aint replying as I haven’t got anything useful to post.
Oh ■■■■ ! I just have.

Trucknet Rule 301b section a. subsection 21.
Never come across as arsey it just generates abuse and mockery.

Thanks for that!

Godzilla41:
Thanks for that!

You’re welcome.

Like I said earlier you don’t have to reply if you haven’t got anything informative to say. (the main reason for a forum). I guess some people like a reaction from stirring it up. Pathetic really…

Godzilla41:
Like I said earlier you don’t have to reply if you haven’t got anything informative to say. (the main reason for a forum). I guess some people like a reaction from stirring it up. Pathetic really…

stirpot2.gif

So why did you answer my post with Irish and then confirm you’ve got nothing to say? It was completely irrelevant. This should be interesting.

There doesn’t appear to be anybody on here who works for them mate. I aint too far away from that area and tbh I have never heard of them, but that means nothing.
What I have done in the past if interested in a co is either call in or ring and get the official line on pay and t.s and c.s. (I’m assuming that you know they are looking for a driver here) Then I see one of their drivers for another version of what they may have told me, and weigh up the different versions of the same story, and decide.
Reckon that’s your best bet…hope that helped.

As I said mate if you respond by biting on here, you get mega stick…end of.
Best just to take it as a bit of banter…(advice, take it or leave it. :bulb: )

Thank you that’s all I was after… :slight_smile:

No bother mate.

robroy:
No bother mate.

Too much time on your hands fella. :smiley:

Godzilla41:
Too much time on your hands fella. :smiley:

It will mean more to Robroy than it will to you mate! :wink:

And you should be thankful your thread is getting bumped with a bit of inoffensive banter, it generates some interest, and bears no correlation to preventing a knowledgeable answer at some point. :smiley:

In reference to my post. Better late than never…

I’ve got the answer I need finally… Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :wink: