WHICH MOBILE

HI FOLKS JUST WONDERING WHAT MOBILE PHONES YOU ALL USE .
MYSELF , I HAVE A SONY ERICSSON K750I ,BEST PHONE I EVER HAD .

:stuck_out_tongue:

Do you need to ‘shout’ when you use that phone as well?? :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

I have had a few different phones (I still remember my first Nokia ‘brick’, around 1996!!) but I usually end up coming back to Nokia. I find the menu’s and ‘bits’ easy to use, unlike most of the other main brands. I find my wife’s LG particularly difficult to navigate! :unamused: :unamused:

Nokia 3310. It wont breack when it falls out a truck or when i drop it down the stairs :laughing: These newer phones i would break too easily.

I’ve just upgraded my old Nokia Sport phone, I can’t remember the model number, to the new Nokia 5500 sport phone.
I get the sports phone, not because I’m sporty in the slightest :open_mouth: :open_mouth: , but because they’re pretty robust, droppable, waterproof ish and dust proof up to a point.
I’ve had Nokias for a long time now, so I don’t need to worry to much about how to find things in the menus etc. I’m quite used to predictive text too :smiley:

i like swappingmy phones.

the best i had was the nokia 6280 now that was an excellent phone… but alas it went through the washing machine.

my contract is up in june so im now looking whats coming up and quite fancied the new nokia n73. but the reveiws for it have been disaterous so im now looking at the ericsson k810i.

got one of thesenokia 6288. does everything i want it to and more. â– â– â– â– â– â–  about with video calling, can be intresting :sunglasses:

just swopped back to nokia after 18 months with a v3 (which i killed with a can of coke and a slvr. the slvr has to be the worst phone ive ever had.i did run the v3 over with a 44ton truck and it lived :open_mouth:

jon

Ive had various sony ericssons over the last few years from the t68 to the k700, then the k750 and now the k800. Top quality mobiles but they do suffer with dodgy keypads.
Ive also got a t-mobile mda vario with co-pilot6 sat-nav which i find very good. Im quite tempted to try the new nokia n95 when one of my present contracts is up as it comes with built in european sat nav.

JB:
I`m quite tempted to try the new nokia n95 when one of my present contracts is up as it comes with built in european sat nav.

Me too but I’ve still got quite a few months on my current contract to go. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

this is the dogs pods. its gotta be the best phone on the market right now. i compared the picture quality with the samsung D900 that i have had for the past few weeks and there is a HUGE difference. both phones picked up a roadsign unintentionally. the samsung picture showed it illegibley but you can read it with the nokia. although the nokia is 5 megapixel compared to the samsungs 3mp, there was little difference between the samsung and my old nokia N70 which is 2mp
thats just the camera. it comes with more applications than any phone i have ever seen and it has stereo sound. i had never even heard of 3D tones but this thing has them. built in satnav too. is ringing not enough when you get a call? this pauses the ringing and speaks the callers name to you. nokia have excelled themselves beyond any expectations with this creation. the only downside is its size. it is big but hardly a wonder with all the gizmos it packs. compared to the objects it replaces (mp3/4 player, digital camera, PDA, tom tom etc), collectively, it takes up far less space
nseries.com/index.html#l=products,n95,demo

I dont know what mine is its kind of black with an orangey bit on it which i find intriguing because I am on 02, I can phone people on it and talk to to them but its their choice to listenat the other end.

It says Kellogs at the top of it though so it was probably a free one.