Just got one of these

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4olPiZ_Hg … re=related

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LYbfqmriV … re=related

And done this to it

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lxwWC9PqP … re=related

Amazingly it still works I have thrown it off walls stood on it dropped it and like they say its unbreakable AMAZING.

Looks like just the phone for this job, I had a Nokia 3330 that a ran over with all three axles of my trailer once, and it still worked though

Jammy,

I have been thinking about getting one of these since earlier in the year, especially now my current phone (Apple iPhone - don’t believe the hype - they ■■■■!) is playing up.

Whats the battery life like on them, and does it “Feel” as rugged as they suggest?

I’m bored of worrying about my phone at work, taking it out of my pocket when I pick up heavy items/ push cages about etc. Would be nice to have one I could bash about.

Where did you get it from, the old versions were for sale on Amazon quite cheaply.

Cheers mate,

Alex

I got it5 from a friend of a friend who just happened to be behind the lorry when it fell off :wink:.

I have thrown it across the garden, had conversations in the bath dropped it and picked it up onlt to carry on with the conversation and chucked it in the sink .

If like me you break phones easily (£50 for a new W960i screen recently) this is the one for you believe me its an amazing piece of kit, i told my mate i could break it and he laughed at me oh and i have tried, yesterday i threw it the height of my house it landewd on the patio and still works.

ITs very very basic that the only problem i have had some very high technology phones recently but this baby just aiont gonna break easily.

Just had a mate run over it with her car !!! strill working !!!

jammymutt:
Just had a mate run over it with her car !!! strill working !!!

bloody women drivers!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

how about alex we turn this into …

what mutty did next :laughing:

and make it a thread on how you treat your phone and we can all suggest things to you.

Would JD but that unbreakable phone just got broke.

img397.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … 084nb7.jpg

I was well impressed with it and was shnowing the guys at work how good it is stood on it and broke it !!! What aload of crap unbreakable my arse.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thats a shame and all it took was a foot. :open_mouth: