Some honest people about

I’ve been working nights this week so been a bit ‘out of it’ especially just after i get up to go to work.

Anyway, Thursday night i was few mins late so was in a bit of a rush to start. On my way from the car to the office to sign in i realised i hadn’t got my phone which i thought was in my coat pocket. Checked my pockets but nothing so assumed id left it in the car. Went to sign in and dump my bag in the van then went back to the car. Searched the car but no sign of my phone so decided i must have left it at home.
I pop home in the van, but no sign of it there either. I know i had it before i left the house and was fairly sure i had it in the car…

So back to the yard i go after telling the Mrs to ring it so id be able to hear it if it was in the car. Well guess what? Still no sign of the bloody thing.

Getting worried now, an expensive phone I’ve only had for a month, i decide to go have another look at home.

When i get there the Mrs tells me a foreign guy answered when she rang it and offered to bring it round. Me being sceptical i thought what a load of crap, he’s gonna keep my phone and now he knows where i live he’s going to rob the house too.

He didn’t say how long he would be and i was already running late for my run so had to leave wondering if i was going to come back to anything left in my house lol

Got home in the morning, the house and everything in it was still there [including the Mrs], and unbelievably so was my phone that i never thought id see again! :smiley: :open_mouth: :smiley: :open_mouth: :smiley: O:-) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It turns out i must have dropped it getting out of the car and just not realised, and as it was shift change time when i started and the car park was quite busy so this guy must have picked it up while i was in the office.

I have no idea who he is but thanks for your honesty whoever you are!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Restores your faith in human nature, but I do believe there are far more honest people about than scumbags who’d nick anything in sight.
I now people who have had wallets turned in with the money still in it and my boss had somebody run after him with an Envelope with over €200 in it after he left it on a table in a service station in France.

I got burgled last week. My front door wasn’t shut properly and blew open in the night. I got up at 0530 and saw the door open. Went in the lounge, and my laptop-wallet, and a few quid off the bookcase missing. ■■■■■■■■■■ :imp: