Where is everyone

Where has everybody gone i thought we had over 1000 members on the other site so where are they all :cry:

Iā€™m around Dafman.

Hi allikat :laughing:

Probably lost interest in the site Daf some people have very stupid words edited causing a lack of future interest in the site.

I myself have turned in to a reader and rarely post these days.

Save the Fox! WHY? just for foxes sake.

Hey up Dafman. Oh, and good luck with the new job mate.

I agree with you Jam there can be some pretty stupid people on here sometimes, but you canā€™t let them win

Good to see you have such an interest in wildlife Jammy !!!

cheers
STEVE.

I`m still on here, not going to let a few idiots ruin the website :laughing: :laughing:
Trev

They are here :smiley:

I just checked the stats on the serverā€¦

This month is again a record month for Trucknet UKā€¦

The whole site was visited by over 35,000 visitors, over 1.5 milllion hits were recorded and page views exceeded 350,000

we are still rated within the top 100,000 websites in the world, and easily the highest rated website for UK drivers

Iā€™m still here, just find this new site difficult to use, so rarely post now.

Im here, ā€¦ worse luck eh! :wink:

Mal.

Iā€™m still here

bit of a lurker tho

Nothing original to say so I just read,when I think Ive got something worthwhile to say you will hear from me,
regards to all :neutral_face:

jammymutt:
Probably lost interest in the site Daf some people have very stupid words edited causing a lack of future interest in the siteā€¦

We have very simple rules. Among these are that you are not permitted to use foul language. Attempting to ā€œbeatā€ the profanity filter will always result in your message being deleted manually.

Please remember that the moderators and admins of this site are nearly all full-time truck drivers. We have better things to do at the weekend than to continually edit messages posted by those who choose to generate more heat than light. We understand that you are a full-time driver too, and need to blow off steam at the weekend. We simply ask that you do this in a way which abides by our very simple rules, and that you observe the spirit of the rules.

We do this ā€œin the future interest of the siteā€. We all remember how cb radio was rendered useless by the bucketmouths and idiotsā€¦

jammymutt:
I myself have turned in to a reader and rarely post these daysā€¦

I think that you will find that this statement is factually incorrect.

Vince

Just in case no-one noticedā€¦Iā€™m still here! :open_mouth: :wink:

We understand that you are a full-time driver too, and need to blow off steam at the weekend. We simply ask that you do this in a way which abides by our very simple rules, and that you observe the spirit of the rules.!!!

Vince i havent driven a truck since June and dont intend to for the rest of mylife ( unless its an occasional weekend job for the agency) so please try to keep up and show an interest in your members.