Where have you trained in an auto artic for c+e

if you trained in an automatic artic and wouldnt mind letting me know where then please reply.
Preferably in the south of england.

Basically I am looking for the right place to do my c+e but i want to do it in an automatic artic.

I have searched loads and its hard to come by this specifically. im having trouble anyway ive only found one place in the South.

I don’t know what is on offer in the south, but we get a lot of folks come to us for residential on all classes - incl full size auto artic.

Total cost £1215 incl 1:1 tuition, test on our own site, VAT, fully qualified DSA instructors, accommodation. This price is special for Trucknet users only.

Start Monday. Test Thursday. Next course early April. Possibly a little earlier if done over a full weekend with test Monday.

The course is approved for driver cpc as well.

Maybe this helps. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Yes considering the residential offer this is an option and exactly what I am looking for in regards to training.

Would you advise doing the course over 4 days then? Would that be 4 hours for 3 days then 2 hours pre test on the 4th day?

Thanks

Would be along those lines but the exact layout can be agreed when booking. Weekends works on 7 hours Sat/Sun with test Monday am.

Everything possible is done to suit what the candidate would like.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Would be along those lines but the exact layout can be agreed when booking. Weekends works on 7 hours Sat/Sun with test Monday am.

Blimey that’s good for those doing mon to fri work as they only need to take one day off work :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

If I was doing that I would stay fri sat + sun night in the B&B

Trailer Training in Colden Common near Winchester. Auto box Volvo. Good guys and nice easy roads to do the training on.

trailertraininguk.co.uk/

Cheers for that, not too far from me so I’ll look into it!

Bypass in fair oak seem good, it’s where I’m probably doing my training, they got a auto volvo artic.

Thanks for that. All helps.

Weekends works on 7 hours Sat/Sun with test Monday am.

Blimey that’s good for those doing mon to fri work as they only need to take one day off work :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

If I was doing that I would stay fri sat + sun night in the B&B

That’s how it’s done and it works brilliantly. It is a little harder for a C candidate with no experience of a larger vehicle but works really well for CE and for many for C.

By-pass training look really good!