Class 1

Hello All

just passed my class 2 in an auto. Now want to take my class 1 in a manual. Would prefer unit and trailer rather than class 2 unit and trailer. I am looking for a decent training school within 1 hour of Lincoln

Any suggestion please.

Hi. I strongly suggest you learn and pass your test on a manual drawbar. You have already established the principle of making life straightforward by passing your C (congratulations BTW) in an auto. I suggest you go for manual drawbar, pass, then go on to artic without the pressure of a test. This is a proven formula and works very well.

My place at Mansfield is an hour from you; we also have one at Peterborough which is a little further but there’s some real bargain deals going on there at the moment as it’s a new site.

Give us a call and be amazed!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

mikeys:
Hello All

just passed my class 2 in an auto. Now want to take my class 1 in a manual. Would prefer unit and trailer rather than class 2 unit and trailer. I am looking for a decent training school within 1 hour of Lincoln

Any suggestion please.

Is there a particular reason you want to do C+E in manual?

To do what you suggest the school that comes immediately to mind is DATA ACADEMY Leicester which is just off the A46 Leicester west by pass

Data Academy will give you the choice of either W&D or Artic as they run both- they now have their own test centre so another bonus

cheers all

Rog the only reason for going down the manual route is to gain some knowledge of the gear changing.

Thanks again