Need to do an Artic re-test

Can anyone recommend someone who will do me a reasonably-priced re-test with a day’s tuition in the south east of England?

Cheers.

Big area - can you narrow it down a bit :question:

Well - I live in Chertsey,Surrey but anywhere in the south east will do.

Did my course in Northern Ireland and could do without schlepping over there to re-do it.

try zenith in lee on solent, by portsmouth.

i have no idea how much a re test is from them but they are very good, im doing c+e with them at the moment. if you want i will ask for you tomorrow and stick on here or you could ring them,

thier number is
023 9255 6234

not a bad little company at all really

good luck

Leonard Hatred:
Can anyone recommend someone who will do me a reasonably-priced re-test with a day’s tuition in the south east of England?

Cheers.

Correct me if i am wrong but do you not cross the water to do a test and a course.

If you did you now feel you can use a differant type of truck get used to it within a day and take your test and pass ?

If you do, well good for you go for it.

Good luck

Hi Len,
glad to see you back on the forum. Have you thought of Wallace School of transport. They are Wembley based but seem to have satellite schools around London and the closest to you would be Heathrow.The test centre is Yeading and the test routte mainle runs through , northolt, Uxbridge, Hillingdon, Hayes. Chances are it would be a Mercedes Atego wagon and drag which as I’m told should be a piece of cake if you have previously driven an artic. Get in touch with them and let us know how it goes.

Wallace do wagon & drags, but I believe they also do proper artic stuff too.

macplaxton:
Wallace do wagon & drags, but I believe they also do proper artic stuff too.

From what they told me in Jan 08 whilst I was shopping around for a school they only have a single artic which is permanently based at the Wembley branch. I think it’s a DAF CF pre-facelift model.

Roadtrain have artics and are based at South Mimms - also 1st Class Trucking use an artic and also Ace Industrial Training in Sawbridgeworth