Where has he gone?

Come on who has him held hostage…Has ROB K been snatched ot topped :laughing:

Probably realised, that while he has some good opinions, and some worthwhile thoughts, that he needs to get some miles under his belt to be taken seriously as a authoritive speaker.

Or his internet could be down, he could be locked up, or perhaps not bothered logging on. No-one really knows, except Rob is the proverbial bad penny, and I have no doubt he will be back at some point. He loves us too much too stay away :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He’s staying here with us for a few weeks :slight_smile:

if you look at his posts i believe he is in dubai

neil46:

Yep, I noticed that a few weeks ago. Do you think he took a wrong turning and ended up on one of those scary big boats by mistake? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

neil46:

Could it be that RobK is in reality DJ Grooverider?
If so, we won’t be hearing from him for about 4 years… :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe he’s gone on honeymoon with his old pal Scanny 77’

:smiley: Thought I could feel my ears burning :wink: . As noted by Neil I am indeed in Dubai about 3 weeks per month at the moment whilst setting up a new business with a friend of mine. Just back home at the moment doing bill sorting duties, friend visiting duties and family visiting duties, like you do. :smiley:

I still look in here from time to time but to be honest it’s changed for the worse over recent months imho. All the old regulars who you could have a good constructive debate/discussion with have either disappeared or don’t post anymore and it’s just full of numpties now who can’t be bothered to use the search function for topics which were only discussed the previous week so start a new thread (Stobart’s questions being a good example here) and when they’re not posting, every other post is about training (usually by ROG, either poaching for business or telling us that Mr. Random Bloke passed his test today with 3 minors).

So, as I’m not interested in either but appreciate that some people probably are, I just don’t bother posting anymore and don’t read much either.

As for this:

Rikki-UK:
[…] he needs to get some miles under his belt to be taken seriously as a authoritive speaker.

When, exactly, was I appointed an “authoritive speaker” ? Umm, oh yes, I’m not and never have been :bulb: :unamused: . I’m a bloke with an opinion just like everyone else in the world so do me a favour and stfu with your stupid, pathetic comments please. In fact, please refer to “the site is full of numpties” comment - it seems very apt here.

Miss you RobK!!!