Special K

Where`s Rob K these days.Not seen him on here for a while.Should I post a “Thinking of buying a lorry” to flush him out? :slight_smile:

last posted on 28th Nov at 2 am

Lying in the sun somewhere? Leeds,Sheffield?

Clearing snow from under the front wheels of his beemer? :smiling_imp:

I was speaking to Rob via PM the last time he was on here, he was feeling a little ill and was waiting for a taxi to take him to the hospital, so even though he’s got right up everone’s nose at one time or another, I think that out of respect we should be careful what we say on this thread until we know he’s ok :wink:

Once we do, then it’s game on, let the miserable [zb] have it :laughing:

newmercman:
I was speaking to Rob via PM the last time he was on here, he was feeling a little ill and was waiting for a taxi to take him to the hospital,
Once we do, then it’s game on, let the miserable [zb] have it :laughing:

Thats not good news.I thought he mustnt be on holiday as it was never mentioned,just here one minute,gone the next.
BTW,I like his posts,even read all his old ones.
Mark.

newmercman:
I was speaking to Rob via PM the last time he was on here, he was feeling a little ill and was waiting for a taxi to take him to the hospital

That’s bad news, hope he’s OK.

Hope he gets better soon, shall we all go and visit him in hospital? I’ve missed him nausing the wannabe owner drivers in the other forum.

Thanks for the concern fellas. I have had some health issues which resulted in a stay in hospital. I’m still recovering but life must go on and I’ve got about a million things to sort out from my ‘down time’. :astonished:

Rob K:
Thanks for the concern fellas. I have had some health issues which resulted in a stay in hospital. I’m still recovering but life must go on and I’ve got about a million things to sort out from my ‘down time’. :astonished:

Good to see you are okay, I was getting worried.

Rob K:

Welcome back Rob, I’m glad to hear you’re on the mend.

Get well soon. :smiley:

Good to see you back Rob, can you go and sort out all the muppets that have been taking advantage and posting loads of nonsense with you being AWOL now :wink:

Fancy a row Rob? :smiling_imp:

Rob K:

“It’s ALIIIIIIIIIVE!!!”

Good to hear you are on the mend. Me and NMM were actually quite concerned.

Don’t take that as too good a sign that you will get any peace though… :grimacing: :grimacing:

Good to know your still about Rob, will look forward to you getting back on form.

Good to hear you’re OK Rob, hope everything goes well for you from now on :wink:

Thanks fellas. :astonished:

Welcome back :stuck_out_tongue: glad your okay :slight_smile:

Bet you are shocked that we were concerned and even missed you… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I’ve kinda missed him, as I was going to ask his opinions on running for £1 a mile…

Ken.