Special K

Quinny:
I’ve kinda missed him, as I was going to ask his opinions on running for £1 a mile…

Ken.

I’m afraid that is not something I’d be able to advise on Kenneth! I would point you in the direction of the ‘owner driver’ forum on this site as there seems to be no shortage of experienced members within that would be able to furnish you with their secret! :grimacing:

bobthedog:
Bet you are shocked that we were concerned and even missed you… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Not at all because I know it’s BS! :laughing: I imagine most would’ve been celebrating :open_mouth: :laughing: , especially those that have been on the pointy end of one of my rants :laughing: . Notice how it’s only those that don’t know me that have been offering me a lift in my other thread :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

Rob K:

bobthedog:
Bet you are shocked that we were concerned and even missed you… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Not at all because I know it’s BS! :laughing: I imagine most would’ve been celebrating :open_mouth: :laughing: , especially those that have been on the pointy end of one of my rants :laughing: . Notice how it’s only those that don’t know me that have been offering me a lift in my other thread :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

Hello mate i dont know you or never met you,but i like ya style :wink: :wink:KEEP ON WINDIN EM UP :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Rob K:
Thanks for the concern fellas. I have had some health issues which resulted in a stay in hospital. I’m still recovering but life must go on and I’ve got about a million things to sort out from my ‘down time’. :astonished:

did you get night out money ? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

mark h:

Rob K:
Thanks for the concern fellas. I have had some health issues which resulted in a stay in hospital. I’m still recovering but life must go on and I’ve got about a million things to sort out from my ‘down time’. :astonished:

did you get night out money ? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I bet he never slept :stuck_out_tongue: all those nurses to play with :smiley: