Rob K mystery solved

While cruising about in my helicopter earlier I came across this:

It would appear Mr K has finally gone mad. The police said he was harking back to the olden days and trying to recapture his youth by driving up and down the hard shoulder on his mobility scooter. He’s been sectioned.

He got a long way from Yorkshire, that’s a Kent Traffic Police vehicle, 46●. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Coffeeholic:
He got a long way from Yorkshire, that’s a Kent Traffic Police vehicle, 46●. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

It was a long chase … :wink:

On a serious note, the last time Rob went missing, he was in hospital with a serious illness and maybe something has happened again :frowning:

Elf & Safety won’t let the police T-Pac anybody now…

Wheel Nut:
On a serious note, the last time Rob went missing, he was in hospital with a serious illness and maybe something has happened again :frowning:

We better hope certain members don’t see that post, or they will mistake genuine concern for some funny hand shake business :laughing: :laughing:

i think the FOG spooked him that much a week or two ago that he parked up in services/layby and wont move again until summer arrives,should surface again around march time

Wheel Nut:

I was thinking the same thing as Robk didn’t reply to anything in the fuel theft topic, as there was a lot of police bashing going on

Wheel Nut:

That isn’t why there are no recent posts this time.

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:

+1
Yes, I see Mr K is very active elsewhere!

Yes, he’s in hospital, he just sent me this pic :wink:

kayvee:

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:

+1

Just let him know there is cream if he gets any sore marks

Harry Monk:
Yes, he’s in hospital, he just sent me this pic :wink:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:

mickyblue:

kayvee:

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:

+1

Just let him know there is cream if he gets any sore marks

lol, I’ve just noticed his activity elsewhere. I’m sure you could find him with your detective skills and tell him yourself!

Looks like he’s busy organizing a party somewhere! :open_mouth:

Maybe having trouble with his new boots,Or some body swapped them for concrete ones :open_mouth:

He has car trouble again. :laughing:

SmashedCrabFace:
While cruising about in my helicopter earlier I came across this:

It would appear Mr K has finally gone mad. The police said he was harking back to the olden days and trying to recapture his youth by driving up and down the hard shoulder on his mobility scooter. He’s been sectioned.

That help put my mind to rest , thanks SCF that did help.