So where's Rob K?

Is he gone or is he still around under a different identity ? Always interesting to hear what he had to say even if I didn’t agree.

bald bloke:
Is he gone or is he still around under a different identity ? Always interesting to hear what he had to say even if I didn’t agree.

I think he gets out in about a month with good behaviour!

It’ a different ID and not so offensive, someone has had a word in his shell like :wink:

I was genuinely wondering if he’s OK. Not my fave character and I suppose the feeling was/is mutual.
Wouldn’t wish bad luck on a bloke though. :neutral_face:

Okay understood, he’s certainly a colourful character :slight_smile:

Didn’t he go missing about a year earlier for a bit ? Something about being hospitalized for a while :confused:

bald bloke:
Okay understood, he’s certainly a colourful character :slight_smile:

Any links to some ‘good’ threads :laughing: ?

Maybe? :laughing:

bubsy06:
Maybe? :laughing:

not even warm :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

calebs gramps:

■■■■ knows then, so many folks with bi-polar on here its hard to work out which usernames are all from the same person :confused:

Not me either! :open_mouth:

bubsy06:

calebs gramps:

[zb] knows then, so many folks with bi-polar on here its hard to work out which usernames are all from the same person :confused:

TruckNet actually only has 288 individual members.

I hope this helps

bald bloke:

I am still here, just not posting, mainly due to Rikki’s poor management which we do not see eye to eye on, and partly due to the same old regurgitated rubbish being posted over and over again that isn’t even worth replying to.

In reply to busby, I have not been posting under any alias and I take offence at being likened to SCF in any way, shape or form. I won’t say what my opinion is of said member as it would break every personal attack rule in the book.

Rob K:
I am still here

Good to know you are well, at least I hope you are.

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:
I am still here

Well he’s not dead, so thats a start :wink:

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:
I am still here

I am fine but you are already aware of the reasons why I haven’t been posting as you mentioned it in a thread a few months back. :bulb:

Rob K:

bald bloke:

I am still here, just not posting, mainly due to Rikki’s poor management which we do not see eye to eye on, and partly due to the same old regurgitated rubbish being posted over and over again that isn’t even worth replying to.

In reply to busby, I have not been posting under any alias and I take offence at being likened to SCF in any way, shape or form. I won’t say what my opinion is of said member as it would break every personal attack rule in the book.

Don’t lie. You’ve already said in a previous post “have you guessed my other username yet?”. :stuck_out_tongue:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:
I am still here

I am fine but you are already aware of the reasons why I haven’t been posting as you mentioned it in a thread a few months back. :bulb:

Did I? I don’t doubt you but I don’t remember it because I post a lot of ■■■■■■■■ and may have thought that’s what I was posting.

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:
I am still here

Did I? I don’t doubt you but I don’t remember it because I post a lot of ■■■■■■■■ and may have thought that’s what I was posting.

viewtopic.php?p=1025096#p1025096

So you did get parole? :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy New Year Rob!

clique clique