Where can i buy

having had a period of non-visabilaty totaling 20 mins at a rdc for a major pub chain ( cant name it ) based in daventry
i was wondering if anybody knew of a firm that maks hi-invsabilaty workwear
it was as i was standing with my upper body through the goods in window shouting HELLO at the figures wandering around in the other office it suddenly came to me
GET A HI-VIS made for my scani and reef trl and the old bill willl never see me
just as another passing comment i take it that the bods in the orange hi-vis were managment should they be in such positions after all they must be both blind and deaf coz i’m 5 11 and weigh near 20 stone and they missed me

i love going to met office /cutlery. its not just you my friend it must have something to do with the beer clouding there eyes :smiling_imp: did you have to wait at the gatehouse for a bay even though theres 10 buggers empty :smiling_imp:

they only tip on one you know :open_mouth:

EXELlent :smiley:

jon

I caused the ten bob guard some grief there, I arrived a bit early and the bloke sent me away and told me I was booked in the next day at 4 pm :laughing: I disappeared to Rugby and sat around, my boss called me that evening and asked where I was. I told him, and he sent me back. I was met by a red faced manager and a sheepish looking security guard :smiley:

My load had been ordered as an extra and was urgent :wink:

Hope ten bob has lost his job over it

Bagpuss, Next time you’re in that situation; Switch the office lights off then on again when they complain. They’ll notice then. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: