Where and What?

OK some of you are getting too good at this.

Where was I?

What was on the lowloader in front?- One for Grumpy.

is it the a130 heading from the a120 at dunmow towards chelmsford?

its a yellow thing on the low loader, thats the extent of my knowledge there :blush:

20 tonne 360 degree Volvo digger?

Don’t know where you was

but its a JCB on the lowloader :smiley:

Don’t think that yellow thing is a JCB more like a 360 with side mounted cab, as for the road , God only knows, and a local yokel me thinks, tongue firmly in cheek…regards Jams :sunglasses:

It’s a 210 360 on the back, but no idea where you are.

Euromat is not a million miles off.

Jen is correct it is a JCB it’s a JS220

If the plant bit is stumping you, what make is the trailer and what’s pulling it. :laughing:

It’s a King trailer.

It is Mr King’s trailer.

And when it goes wrong it’s a 'king trailer.

But it aint a KING trailer.

is it the old a120, i definatly recognise it!

is it an andover trailer?

No it’s not the old A120.

It replaced an Andover but isn’t one.

8wheels:
It is Mr King’s trailer.

And when it goes wrong it’s a 'king trailer.

But it aint a KING trailer.

It’s a Montracon then.

If the plant bit is stumping you, what make is the trailer and what’s pulling it.

No sign of hi top cab so is it a trick question, eg JCB Fastrac on front? :sunglasses:

No it’s noot a Montracon.

& It’s a regular unit up front.

Scannie pulling the trailer, 144 something or other with the “r” cab, I saw it the other week on the A12 round near Chelmsford :stuck_out_tongue: Well i think :exclamation:

It’s an R series 124 -420 with the standard non topline sleeper.

Graham, when are you going to do something about your blog? :stuck_out_tongue:

I opened it to read it at 11am this morning and the pics are still loading :open_mouth: . And even with a magnifying glass, I’m struggling to find the vertical scroll bar. :confused:

hey 8wheels, just bin looking at some old ‘where am I’s’, could kick myself- took that exact same picture at Warwick Castle almost exactly a year earlier to the day- coincidence or what- no every one takes it just to make out they’re OK at that altitude- God it’s high up there aint it, saw one big bloke up there suffering, an’ he had his kids with him, poor sod, :sunglasses:

Paul Hoggard:
Graham, when are you going to do something about your blog? :stuck_out_tongue:

I opened it to read it at 11am this morning and the pics are still loading :open_mouth: . And even with a magnifying glass, I’m struggling to find the vertical scroll bar. :confused:

Well Paul I have never really noticed it to be an issue as I don’t actually read it. :laughing:

I’ve just got the cyberspanner out and tweaked it so it only shows 2 posts per view which should speed it up a bit.

There’s a link on there to a blog by RobK that used to be quite good but the lazy get is obviously sitting on his arse nowadays. The BigLorryBlog is quite good though.

I really must start looking at these other areas on the site - there’s things going on that I don’t know about, and as a female, that’s not good! :unamused:

Drawing on my huge experience in these matters - I too could have confirmed that it was indeed a yellow thing. :wink: